Low estrogen . Have u guys ever had it ?

darkwing86

Hey guys , just wondering if you guys ever had low estrogen symptoms ? What is it that you have felt if you accidently blasted your estrogen too low ?

i ordered some apparently pharma grade arimidex and dosed it at 1mg 2 days in a row to check if it was real . These past 2 days ive been so exhausted its crazy , also my back has been super sore and stiff the past 2 days now as well . Is this even possible ? related you think ? im not on any gear , just about to start a cycle however

It takes about 7 days of ED dosing to reach "steady state" blood levels of arimidex, so you feeling shit after the second day? Bit unlikely and probably something else.
With that said, i'm running my estro quite low and I get joint and bone pains. But it's not a sure feeling, its, I can't describe it more than saying it feels like i'm 80 years old in my body but no exhausted feelings, just discomfort and pain that goes into my bones.

That said, a usual dose is 1mg per week when ON cycle.¨
It's also much much harder to crash with aromasin, that only binds to about 70% of estradiol in healthy men not on cycle.

it's also a temporary bond. anaztrazole, in case I'm mixing up info, binds temporarily. Exemastane is a suicidal inhibitor meaning once its bonded it's there.

Letrozole is one know for crashing E I believe.

With testing how you are, the only thing to do is research as much as you can about low estrogen sides and that's your proof. erection and orgasim issues, mental and emotional changes, aches/pains.

it's also a temporary bond. anaztrazole, in case I'm mixing up info, binds temporarily. Exemastane is a suicidal inhibitor meaning once its bonded it's there.

Letrozole is one know for crashing E I believe.

With testing how you are, the only thing to do is research as much as you can about low estrogen sides and that's your proof. erection and orgasim issues, mental and emotional changes, aches/pains.

letro is like any other ai and one should dose it based on his e2 level
even aromasin can crash estrogen if you take more than what you need to control your e .

Hey guys , just wondering if you guys ever had low estrogen symptoms ? What is it that you have felt if you accidently blasted your estrogen too low ?

i ordered some apparently pharma grade arimidex and dosed it at 1mg 2 days in a row to check if it was real . These past 2 days ive been so exhausted its crazy , also my back has been super sore and stiff the past 2 days now as well . Is this even possible ? related you think ? im not on any gear , just about to start a cycle however
yeah, you crashed your estrogen, not big deal though.
but if you suspect you have a pharma grade product you can just go to their website and check the UPC code.

thanks for all the info guys . I know that ive dosed 100% real pharma grade stuff in the past at 1mg for 3 days in a row and i suddenly had ED issues after the third day . SO im suspecting i crashed the estrogen and the AI is real

Back