low t, endo put me on clomid for a year, help analyzing bloodwork please.

my diet goes out the window when im on vacation man. its that or get a large suite with kitchenete and cook my own food, but who the hell wants to cook on vacation.

this is exactly why i cruise. i tried coming off years ago, and after many miserable months intensive treatment i was only able to recover a natty test level of 515 i think it was or 520... something in the very low 500s. that's a very bad number for a guy in his early 20s (at the time), also taking into that in a few years it's all downhill.

if i stayed natural i would be in my 30s with testosterone in the 400s.. that's not a fun life. i would rather stick myself a few times a month to live a better quality of life. regarding the infertility part, i don't think steroids permanently make you infertile. they do while you are on them but if you come off for a while, you can have a kid with the proper treatment.

OP here bumping an old thread with an update. I stopped the Clomid in OCT 2018 after about 17 months on it. for the past 6 months i have been getting bloods and my TEST levels consistenly sit at 13-18 nmol range is (8.4-28.8 nmol/l) before the clomid i was at about 4.3. So although my test is not the highest its better than before and im happy.

i Also then stopped my syntroid to see how My bloods would look. here are the results 3 months no synthroid and 6 months off clomid
TSH 2.16 mU/L REF Range 0.32-5.04 MU/L
LH 6.0 IU/L ReF RANGE 1.1 - 8.8
FSH 2.9 IU/L REF RANGE <9.5
TEST 13.1 Nmol/L Ref Range 8.4-28.8
prolactin 7.5 UG/L REF RANGE 3.8-20.6

One major problem is a started to develop Gyno. So i went back to my endo today and she has given me TAMOXIFEN to try for 3 months. can anyone chime on what i should expect with TAMI. and how it can affect my test?

Update us man

this is exactly why i cruise. i tried coming off years ago, and after many miserable months intensive treatment i was only able to recover a natty test level of 515 i think it was or 520... something in the very low 500s. that's a very bad number for a guy in his early 20s (at the time), also taking into that in a few years it's all downhill.

if i stayed natural i would be in my 30s with testosterone in the 400s.. that's not a fun life. i would rather stick myself a few times a month to live a better quality of life. regarding the infertility part, i don't think steroids permanently make you infertile. they do while you are on them but if you come off for a while, you can have a kid with the proper treatment.

This is some "real motha fuckin talk" right here guys.

Take heed and never forget what this man said.

And true I believe the best way to recover fertility is to not go too long without running HCG. Even if you just run a bottle for 5 weeks at 500iu 2x/wk and take a month off it will still go a long way in preserving fertility. Just don't go too long without HCG while "on". I've been on over a year and I have 19 million swimmers with good morphology while still being on test and bold. I'd been off HCG nearly a month before the test too, but I ran 500iu EOD for about 2 months prior.

BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT KIDS BUT YOU ALSO WANT GAINS YOU'D BETTER FORM A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HCG AND MAKE IT YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Last edited:

give it 3 or 4 months and he should be able to get the boys going again and even get the wife pregnant again. ive seen it happen all the time.

hey Boys, Back here for Quick update on this, So after I came from my trip, I realized i was actually toning and dropping weight alot more consistently, am on a 12 week clean diet/workout regimen and with summer coming, i didnt wanna risk going back to LOW t and turning into a whale again (even with diet/exercise) i cudnt lose weight and kept gaining before the clomid. The remaining prescribed clomid i have taking it .25 every 4 days will last me about another 4 months (15 - 50mcg pills left, takin half a pill .25mcg every 4 days) is 4 months from today. Id rather be happy during summer n fit and lose as much weight and what not now, and see if my Test has rebounded without it or not In the colder months. Lol, its not the doctors orders but yeah. and i will then wait 1 month then do the bloodwork to see how my levels react without the dr prescribed Clomid. Im just feeling tpo good right now, looking good, and every other summer ive been hiding. so the Update on how T levels react without clomid wont come for another 5 months yet.

See you guys then.

Great to hear that man! Looking forward to seeing how your summer goes!

hey Boys, Back here for Quick update on this, So after I came from my trip, I realized i was actually toning and dropping weight alot more consistently, am on a 12 week clean diet/workout regimen and with summer coming, i didnt wanna risk going back to LOW t and turning into a whale again (even with diet/exercise) i cudnt lose weight and kept gaining before the clomid. The remaining prescribed clomid i have taking it .25 every 4 days will last me about another 4 months (15 - 50mcg pills left, takin half a pill .25mcg every 4 days) is 4 months from today. Id rather be happy during summer n fit and lose as much weight and what not now, and see if my Test has rebounded without it or not In the colder months. Lol, its not the doctors orders but yeah. and i will then wait 1 month then do the bloodwork to see how my levels react without the dr prescribed Clomid. Im just feeling tpo good right now, looking good, and every other summer ive been hiding. so the Update on how T levels react without clomid wont come for another 5 months yet.

See you guys then.
thanks for the uodate man!

This is some "real motha fuckin talk" right here guys.

Take heed and never forget what this man said.

And true I believe the best way to recover fertility is to not go too long without running HCG. Even if you just run a bottle for 5 weeks at 500iu 2x/wk and take a month off it will still go a long way in preserving fertility. Just don't go too long without HCG while "on". I've been on over a year and I have 19 million swimmers with good morphology while still being on test and bold. I'd been off HCG nearly a month before the test too, but I ran 500iu EOD for about 2 months prior.

BOTTOM LINE IS IF YOU WANT KIDS BUT YOU ALSO WANT GAINS YOU'D BETTER FORM A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HCG AND MAKE IT YOUR BEST FRIEND.

I have a genuine question. How does sperm production work without any fsh? I

I have a genuine question. How does sperm production work without any fsh? I
Thats a great question, In response, the pituitary gland releases follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) into the male system for the first time. FSH enters the testes, stimulating the Sertoli cells, which help to nourish the sperm cells that the testes produce, to begin facilitating spermatogenesis.

Thats a great question, In response, the pituitary gland releases follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) into the male system for the first time. FSH enters the testes, stimulating the Sertoli cells, which help to nourish the sperm cells that the testes produce, to begin facilitating spermatogenesis.
Sure, I understand that. I'm saying if you are on TRT, and taking HCG, where does the fsh signal come from?

My understanding is that you need high enough ITT levels, as well as an FSH signal for sperm cells to form.

I dont see where the FSH would be coming from in that instance?

Back