Low test high tren vs high test low tren !!

Doggy Style

I am now on 750mg test e a week stacked with 100mg winny ed. In another thread did i say that i was going to up the adex but i did the opposite. Now i use .25mg eod over ed that i was doing. And i did up the winny to 100mg ed.

Was just over at my firnds plase and he had some tren e 200mg/ml so i di buy 20ml. And was thinking about adding 3-400mg tren e a week. Is this a bad idea to use 750mg test and stack 400mg tren to the mix ??

I have a few tren a cycles behind me. But the sides was killing me. And many users say that they get less sides from tren e over ace.

Whats your toughts around this topic ??

Thanks.

Why dont you come up with a plan of what your cycle is going to look like then execute that plan.

I personally dont like starting off with this or that then throwing in a bit of this then a bit of that. The body really doesnt like all the fluctuation and the addition and/or subraction of things on a costant basis. Start with a plan and stick to the plan.

Less sides with Tren E over Tren A?? Maybe for some but not for most my friend. I personally dont like and cant deal with Tren E. Tren A is all good though.

Why dont you come up with a plan of what your cycle is going to look like then execute that plan.

I personally dont like starting off with this or that then throwing in a bit of this then a bit of that. The body really doesnt like all the fluctuation and the addition and/or subraction of things on a costant basis. Start with a plan and stick to the plan.

Less sides with Tren E over Tren A?? Maybe for some but not for most my friend. I personally dont like and cant deal with Tren E. Tren A is all good though.

I hear what you say and i do agree. Thanks for your inmput ,)

Might save the tren for my next blast.. I read so many things about tren e vs ace and many users report less sides with tren e over ace. I will give tren e a go on my next blast with a trt dose test just to try things out for my self.

Once again thanks for chiming in on my thread giving me wise words !!

I've ran high test low tren...and high tren with low test...

When I ran moderate-high dose of both my results were literally doubled. Your body has trillions of receptor sites I seriously doubt there is any conflict of fighting for muscle between the 2. Which is where the idea of off setting the doses came from I believe.

Back