Low test results after weak post cycle therapy (pct) , scared need advice!!!!!!!!!!

Nicomate

Low test results after weak pct , scared need advice!!!!!!!!!!

Heres my issue:

I was on 1000mg of test for 5 months and did proviron with it the whole time plus ran tren at 300MG a week for the last 6 weeks.

Stupid me took 5000ui's of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in 1 hit and only 40 days of clomid. Now months later i bought a big bulking cycle but got blood work done 1st.
Results came back as low, i think like 300 something and libido is low too ugh! wtf do i do? do i run another cycle to get my levels back then do a serious post cycle therapy (pct) and hope for the best? OR run another post cycle therapy (pct) again?

ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS ARMIDEX ON HAND AND HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR 2 DAYS NOW AT .5 AND I FORGOT TO MENTION MY BALLS ARE NORMAL SIZE NOW SO I DONT KNOW IF Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) IS WORTH IT RIGHT NOW..

ALL ADVICE IS APPRICIATED.

32YRS
247lbs
6 ' FT

Last edited:
How long has it been since you finished post cycle therapy (pct)? 20 weeks is a pretty long cycle imo, and I'm on TRT... :p

How long has it been since you finished post cycle therapy (pct)? 20 weeks is a pretty long cycle imo, and I'm on TRT... :p
I got blood work 3mo ths after my post cycle therapy (pct) was done. Ya I know it was like I was on it for ever!

I got blood work 3mo ths after my post cycle therapy (pct) was done. Ya I know it was like I was on it for ever!

Out of curiosity, did you get a blood test before your cycle? 300 is pretty low, but if you were at 450 before - you might just need more time to recover from such a long cycle. What were your LH/FSH on your test?

Out of curiosity, did you get a blood test before your cycle? 300 is pretty low, but if you were at 450 before - you might just need more time to recover from such a long cycle. What were your LH/FSH on your test?

I never got a blood test b4 my cycle. not to sound stupid but whats LH/FSH? it very low even my doc said its low. Im thinking he will put me on test or some kind of test maybe rx clomid. i just went and got clomid 50 tabs and have armidex on hand also i have a few hcg vials too. i might just do a another post cycle therapy (pct) for 30-40 days with 250iu of hcg for 20 days along with arm and clo everyday. what do you think? also i got deca for my next run is deca worth it?

I know everyone is different but a buddy of mine is 32 years old and recently got some blood work done.his test levels were in the 350's and the doc said he is in the normal range. He hasnt been on a cycle for a little over a year. What you are currently at might be a normal range for your age.

I never got a blood test b4 my cycle. not to sound stupid but whats LH/FSH? it very low even my doc said its low. Im thinking he will put me on test or some kind of test maybe rx clomid. i just went and got clomid 50 tabs and have armidex on hand also i have a few hcg vials too. i might just do a another post cycle therapy (pct) for 30-40 days with 250iu of hcg for 20 days along with arm and clo everyday. what do you think? also i got deca for my next run is deca worth it?
LH stands for leutinizing hormone and FSH stands for follicle stimulating hormone. They're two of the many hormones sent by your pituitary gland to signal your testes to make sperm and testosterone. If they're low, that can mean your HPTA is still being suppressed but that your testicles might still be functional. I usually see this attached to secondary hypogonadism or in your case, a post cycle therapy (pct) that didn't succeed. HCG will mimic the signal that LH produces and can trick your testes into working again - this is also what clomid is typically used for (restarting). I'd give another post cycle therapy (pct) a shot and see if you can't bring your levels back up. It can't hurt any imo.

I'd stay away from any more cycles until you get this figured out, but I do think deca is a great compound as I have bad joints and the added anabolic effect is pretty nice when used in conjunction with testosterone.

I know everyone is different but a buddy of mine is 32 years old and recently got some blood work done.his test levels were in the 350's and the doc said he is in the normal range. He hasnt been on a cycle for a little over a year. What you are currently at might be a normal range for your age.
350's are NOT normal for a man in his 30's. The problem with docs today is that they are seeing TONS of cases of hypogonadal men but don't know necessarily how to treat them, so they rely on VERY outdated and inaccurate lab ranges (insurance companies are to blame here, they want to save a buck) which include ALL men from 18 to 90 in varying states of health. I've been everywhere from 120ng/dL of total test to 400ng/dL and felt absolutely no difference. It wasn't until I started seeing numbers in the 700+ range that I began to feel MUCH better. Obviously we're all different and what may make me feel better may be overkill for the next fella, but 300ng/dL is what I would expect a man in his late 70's to have. That's no way to live, and I hope your buddy seeks a second opinion.

Better yet, send him to Lindsay of IMT so we can get an updated avi... ;)

My .02c :)

LH stands for leutinizing hormone and FSH stands for follicle stimulating hormone. They're two of the many hormones sent by your pituitary gland to signal your testes to make sperm and testosterone. If they're low, that can mean your HPTA is still being suppressed but that your testicles might still be functional. I usually see this attached to secondary hypogonadism or in your case, a post cycle therapy (pct) that didn't succeed. HCG will mimic the signal that LH produces and can trick your testes into working again - this is also what clomid is typically used for (restarting). I'd give another post cycle therapy (pct) a shot and see if you can't bring your levels back up. It can't hurt any imo.

I'd stay away from any more cycles until you get this figured out, but I do think deca is a great compound as I have bad joints and the added anabolic effect is pretty nice when used in conjunction with testosterone.

350's are NOT normal for a man in his 30's. The problem with docs today is that they are seeing TONS of cases of hypogonadal men but don't know necessarily how to treat them, so they rely on VERY outdated and inaccurate lab ranges (insurance companies are to blame here, they want to save a buck) which include ALL men from 18 to 90 in varying states of health. I've been everywhere from 120ng/dL of total test to 400ng/dL and felt absolutely no difference. It wasn't until I started seeing numbers in the 700+ range that I began to feel MUCH better. Obviously we're all different and what may make me feel better may be overkill for the next fella, but 300ng/dL is what I would expect a man in his late 70's to have. That's no way to live, and I hope your buddy seeks a second opinion.

Better yet, send him to Lindsay of IMT so we can get an updated avi... ;)

My .02c :)

Ok that makes sense to me! Good thing I have hcg clomid and armidex. Ill give it a month and get some blood work done. Wish me luck! And thanks got the replys my man.

Oh one more thing: if all goes well with my second post cycle therapy (pct) how ok my after should I wait to do another cycle? A month or two? Or Asa I know I'm back to normal?

Thank you in advance bro.

Ok that makes sense to me! Good thing I have hcg clomid and armidex. Ill give it a month and get some blood work done. Wish me luck! And thanks got the replys my man.

Oh one more thing: if all goes well with my second post cycle therapy (pct) how ok my after should I wait to do another cycle? A month or two? Or Asa I know I'm back to normal?

Thank you in advance bro.
Yeah, I'd give it a couple months after you've fully recovered. I just wouldn't make it a monster cycle (time wise) like that again. I do wish you the best of luck! testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is for life and while it's viewed in a positive light here, its not all sunshine and rainbows. :)

Yeah, I'd give it a couple months after you've fully recovered. I just wouldn't make it a monster cycle (time wise) like that again. I do wish you the best of luck! testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is for life and while it's viewed in a positive light here, its not all sunshine and rainbows. :)
alright so ive started clo/ari/hcg at 250iu for 20 days clomid for 40 days and arimidex for 30 days..sound about right?, thanks for the advice i'll be sure to come back with my results when im done. thanks!

alright so ive started clo/ari/hcg at 250iu for 20 days clomid for 40 days and arimidex for 30 days..sound about right?, thanks for the advice i'll be sure to come back with my results when im done. thanks!

Sounds good to me! Look forward to an update with your results! :)

Back