Low testosterone, but high DHT?

lgrw

Hello, I am recovering from over a year overtraining. I have oral trush since end 2013 (weakened immune system?). My testosterone is still really low: 13nm/l. This is after half a year recovering. The strange thing is that I have a full beard, a sign of high T (or DHT?). For the rest I am having all low T symptoms. Nobody has a full beard in my family, so I think this is strange. Did my DHT increase when the T lowered due to overtraining? Id like to know what you guys think about this. And yes I am going to talk with my doctor too.

Hello, I am recovering from over a year overtraining. I have oral trush since end 2013 (weakened immune system?). My testosterone is still really low: 13nm/l. This is after half a year recovering. The strange thing is that I have a full beard, a sign of high T (or DHT?). For the rest I am having all low T symptoms. Nobody has a full beard in my family, so I think this is strange. Did my DHT increase when the T lowered due to overtraining? Id like to know what you guys think about this. And yes I am going to talk with my doctor too.
Facial hair doesn't mean anything by itself. Unless you're getting a blood panel shoeing high DHT, you just may naturally more apt to producing hair. What was your LH and FSH by chance?

Back