lower back pain?!

i'm on my 4th creatine day, taking 50 grames each day after workout and in between meals (it's 5 grames creatine in that 50 grames, it's mixed with other stuff) and i'm feeling sharp pain in my lower back when breathing in deeply, sometimes its so agonizing it makes me want to sit down and breathe slowly, this happend since yesterday and i'm worried that it's the creatine doing it.

anyone got advice??

thanks

ive neevr heard of creatine doing that before. but 50 grms sounds like way too much creatine. the most ive ever done was 20. are you like 600 lbs or something?? id go see a doc. not cuz of the creatine. but because your back . oh and maybe a doc to check that head after dosing creatine @ 50 a day.

i figured it out, i need to guzzle down a shitload of water so the pain stops, it's coming from my kidneys.

Is this fatal? i mean if i go for a long time without water and there's the pain, could it kill my kidneys? or me?
EDIT >>
brand: GNC PRO-CELL elite series with multi stage delivery system

50 g post workout, before or between meals, contains 5 grames of creatine for every 50 grames of powder.

no mention of how much water to consume, i guess i figured out that part :40oz: :40oz: :mad:

Last edited:
kidneys brother i had the same problem.. increase water in take dont go crazy on the creatine, bcaas and a protein drink and your set

is there a risk of kidney failure associated with low water consumption and creatine use? this is starting to worry me because there are instances in my day that I am unable to rehydrate myself for a bit of time and i can feel the pain tearing at my kidneys

lets-gain-weight said:
is there a risk of kidney failure associated with low water consumption and creatine use? this is starting to worry me because there are instances in my day that I am unable to rehydrate myself for a bit of time and i can feel the pain tearing at my kidneys

DUDE GO SEE A DOCTER. AND DRINK MORE WATER. AND STOP USING ANYTHING NOT ALLREADY APPROVED BY A DOC. I SAY THIS ONLY BECAUSE THE LAST THING OUR COMMUNITY NEEDS IS A DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY DUE TO FUCKING CREATINE CONUMPTION. PLS GO GET UR SELF CHECKED OUT.

Just a guess but maybe your just passing some small kidney stones on a very slow rate sometimes they can get stuck in the areatha tube. Sometimes you can have a large amount of small ones that are barely making it through these kidney stones have small like prickers atached to them thats why they hert so much the bigger the stone the more pain. Its been known that a high calcium diet can trigger such stones. Anyway it is a good idea to still get it ck. out. Its just a guess. Good luck on getting rid of what ever it might be. Mad Dawg!

Back