Lowest test

Ifrit

I would like to know if you could make gains by simply doubling your body's own production of testosterone? Since the average male produces 3-7mgs a day would it be suffice to say by taking 20mgs a day of propionate would double your testosterone and keep side effects very low? It would be better than taking avena sativa or any legal supplement for raising your test levels. This is just a hypothetical question that interests me and I've never seen anyone debate it.

i've heard of people having hrt at about that dose. I doubt the doc would rx enough to buff you up. Why dont you try it and post your results?

Those are HRT doses.

I think you would be better off taking 50mg of Cyp twice a week.

What are you trying to achomplish??

My last cycle of test propionate 600mgs for 4 weeks even while on avodart and spiro my hair thinned. I'm just looking into lower doses or IGF-1. But due to not gaining much on that last cycle I am really concentrating 100% on diet and training which I realized after the cycle my training wasn't that great as far as progression. I am eating clean right now 4,500 calories a day at 185 pounds and gaining really slowly I have kind of realized I won't be a 220 pound guy without high androgens and side effects and this has led me to low doses or nothing at all. I was saying fuck the hair but my friends that I told about my cycles said I would look like a tool with a shaved head an let's be honest, I am doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and working out to look better overall not digress.

my hrt dose taken as directed is 150 mg a week of cyp and that just puts me in the middle of the normal range .some people get by with 100 mg others require 200 mg a week . i wouldnt bother with less than 400 mg a week , why shut down your natural test for less than that ?

DADAWG said:
my hrt dose taken as directed is 150 mg a week of cyp and that just puts me in the middle of the normal range .some people get by with 100 mg others require 200 mg a week . i wouldnt bother with less than 400 mg a week , why shut down your natural test for less than that ?

Thats why I was asking aobut goals!

If you dont need HRT, dont do HRT doses.

I guess GH and IGF-1 are my next best choices to try, I've tried everything else that's low in androgens. Slin sounds a little too deadly to me.

Ifrit said:
I guess GH and IGF-1 are my next best choices to try, I've tried everything else that's low in androgens. Slin sounds a little too deadly to me.

Slin is simple!!!

Can it become dangerous? Yes, but it will give you plenty of signs!!

I have taken it up to 100ius and as long as I upped the carbs I was fine! I have gone as low as 2grams of carbs per iu.

I dont recomend that, but slin is an amazing compound!!

Why not go for a low dose test while on gh, and cycle slin and igf? Slin is no more deadly than driving a car. Shit can happen but the vast majority of problems are easily avoided.

Back