luv2lift555@hushmail.com

stocktonx3 said:
I vouch for luv2lift. I have ordered through him from his source(not disclosing the name) and I did received the services I paid for. You guys cant put an email on here unless someone gets scammed that isnt fair. The guys legit and so is his source.

Nice first post !!

Wanna see me post the scamming sources addy ??

Besides, this luv2lift555 is trying to impersonate the real luv2lift, who has been around the boards for years.

Now go crawl back under the rock you came from !!

stocktonx3 said:
Ok this is bullshit. How bout I ask the guy to front one of the mods some gear so I could show the dudes legit.

Give up !!

There is NO WAY in hell any legit source does business like that, spamming the masses.....give me a fucking break.

He also goes by "Winstrolpro" on AIM.

That is how he contacted me. I chatted with him and he got defensive when I told him I would have to run a source check on the boards.

He emailed me the sources address and price list.
I asked the actual source for references and he gave me 5 emails, (who knows though)

Winstrolpro claimed he was on another board and when I looked him up under the name he gave me it didn't turn up.

I explored, but figured this was all too fishy.
Beware

StoneColdNTO said:
Nice first post !!

Wanna see me post the scamming sources addy ??

Besides, this luv2lift555 is trying to impersonate the real luv2lift, who has been around the boards for years.

Now go crawl back under the rock you came from !!

PRICELESS!

I checked his refs. and got two closed email accounts, the others said he was good. When I asked him for the forum he got my name from and his ID on it he stopped talking to me. Prices were a little to low. But low prices means he's gotta be legit right? :)

man, what bullshit. TO think someone would do that. i mean, we all know that source is crap. if you guys need anything, i have a really good guy who is domestic, mails overnight or will drive to your house, sends naked pics of his wife, etc. Pm me. His email adress is JohnyJ2@roids.com
He has a lot of people who will vouche for him, including...
DaDog, TrevDawg, MVMIN, BiggySwolls, Gotsize, etc. all at s-ology

Haha, i got the exact same email a while back, i dont know if S.C. remembers but i told pm'ed and emailed him about it. I decided to fuck with that guy...i told him he had no refs cause i checked everywhere and to stop emailing me.his response was, "well fine then, but if you dont believe me then i cant help you".....I honestly think it was feds......hell i never even made a post like he said i did, thats how i knew he was a fukn piece of shit...

how is he getting peoples email addresses? how do you do a secure email? is it the one that you supply to register to s-ology?

Back