luv2lift555@hushmail.com

sifu

This asshole, troll sent me a e-mail and I want to expose his ass. Here it is, what a tool.

hey bro, i read your post and I think that a good cycle that you could

do is a test/deca/dbol cycle. I would run the test and deca for 10 weeks at 500mg(test) and 400mg(deca. Run the Dbol at 50mg per day for the first 4 weeks.

Let me know if you need an east coast domestic because I got this guy

whos quick, reliable, and has refs. So let me know and I may hook u up

with him.

that's funny. even though it's a different guy, someone IMed me today thru AIM telling me he knows a guy who's got great prices, overnight delievry, yada yada. i couldn't belive how out of hand this thing is getting.

Pisses me off. He didn't even send it to my cyber rights account. He sent it to my military e-mail. That is to much trouble for me.

Any of these unsolicited e-mails are bad news, Real sources do not do business like that. Just stay away from them, they are nothing but trouble.

I know that, it just pissed me the hell of.. I know of plenty of places to get things. I wouldn't be asking about test and T3 if I didn't, know what I mean. I want to know who this troll is here on the board though. So we can get rid of his ass.

This guy has been sending out Emails to Anyone in the Anabolic Forums. STAY AWAY!!!!!!

man i got this same email and sourcechecked it and nobody had heard of the guy. I kinda started wondering when he said he didnt give out ref's

Here's the deal:

Supposedly some source is giving discounts to people who refer board members. So now this douche bag (luv2lift555@hushmail.com) is referring every member of Steroidology to the source so he can save a few dollars. This is the most unsafe practice I have seen in a long time and if anyone uses the source he gives out, YOU ARE A MORON!!!! luv2lift555@hushmail.com is sending unsolicited Emails and also contacting people on AIM (just a FYI).

If this doesn't seem fishy to you, then you need to give your head a shake. I smell: (a) Feds (b) huge scam in the making (c) future busts (either the source, or people who ordered from him).

The admins of the site have the Email address of the source and if it is necessary, I'm sure they will post it for the protection of the members.

People like luv2lift555@hushmail.com and the source are reasons why it is very important to do source checks. You don't want to get tied up in this BS, trust me!

I vouch for luv2lift. I have ordered through him from his source(not disclosing the name) and I did received the services I paid for. You guys cant put an email on here unless someone gets scammed that isnt fair. The guys legit and so is his source.

Back