Maca Root powder dosages and advice

bigben66

Hi,

I've purchased some Maca Root powder to add to my daily supplement regime and to coincide with commencing TRT..

I really wasn't prepared for how sh*t this stuff tastes!

Can anybody recommend what they mix it with to make it more palateable?

And also what dosages you use, and why?

I had originally intended on 2400mg daily, split into 3 800mg dosages - but after googling it, I see people are drinking it by the tablespoon full

Your thoughts please....

BigBen :)

Something I pulled from Austinite...

600mg ED in AM, lunch, and PM

Not sure about what people might mix it with. Ill let someone else chime in on that for you.

Cheers MM...

I was lucky enough to speak to Austinite about it... it seems Pure Orange juice is the best thing to mix it with...

And yes, I'm following his protocol of 800mg - x3 - split evenly throughout the day...

But thanks for getting back to me bro :)

BigBen

Cheers MM...

I was lucky enough to speak to Austinite about it... it seems Pure Orange juice is the best thing to mix it with...

And yes, I'm following his protocol of 800mg - x3 - split evenly throughout the day...

But thanks for getting back to me bro :)

BigBen

No problem Big Ben, glad I could help. I knew I had written it in my notes or on his daily regimen chart lol. Ill be rewriting those notes for 600-800mg now :)

Damn it Man U scare me...
My NOW maca powder has just arrived.. As if i need more fucked up taste beside the MSM I'm taking for my joints. Jeez,

I can confirm that mixing it with Pure Orange juice and necking it - is the ONLY way to go! :)

I can confirm that mixing it with Pure Orange juice and necking it - is the ONLY way to go! :)

i posted on that thread long time before i tried it..

there is no liquid on planet earth could cover that shitty dirt taste of the damn thing :)

i tried juice, casein protein , and ended up with a shake that tastes like ass

U poor bastarsds.. No one thought to weigh it out and put it in capsules?

None of my business though.. Lol

I must be the only person who doesn't mind the taste of it, I even don't mind the smell. I just take one 2500mg dose with my morning concoction and never have an issue with it.

U poor bastarsds.. No one thought to weigh it out and put it in capsules?

None of my business though.. Lol

In some areas in the world , you can buy a tank from the market but can't buy a pen :)

I searched for the damn pill filler in many pharmacies and couldn't find one.

Maca , msm .. Specially if mixed together will teach a person how s***t tastes

You can get them on amazon. 0, 00, and 000 size capsule fillers. 000 are the largest- a small horse pill. Buy the tamper if it doesn't come with it. .... Anyway, Load your maca, horny goat weed, tongkat Ali, etc...and pop it. I make a blend of different things and cap out about 50 at a time.... last a good while.

Back