Made a huge mistake and messed up dosages. Advice please

Bro i fucked up my doses too.. Cept in a bottle not in my ass lol... I had 7ml of tnt and 9 ml of tren... Im doing 2cc of tnt and an extra cc of tren e. Instead of stabbing 2 bottles then myself i figured id mix them in an empty vial so i only had to stab one bottle. But i was doing it while watching tv... I put 3ml of tnt in the empty vial then drew 3 ml of tnt from the tnt bottle only to put it back into the tnt bottle.. thought fuck i better pay attention ...so i put 3 ml of tren in the empty bottle that had 3l of tnt in it. so i needed to put 3 more ml of tnt to make it 2 parts tnt 1 part trene. But i ended up putting 3 ml of tnt in the tren bottle. Whoops loll.. I also just finished working 6 days, 69 hours + hitting the gym 4x in those six so my mind wasnt there. I ended up sleeping like 16 hours afterwards lol
(I do concrete) have my degree in psychology but for some reason prefer construction

Everyone makes mistakes !! we just gotta own up to em and correct as well learn from it haha. Stress really does mess up the mind

I am 30 he is 26. I feel we are too deep to stop unless we notice something super serious happen. Blood levels will be checked soon and I feel like I planned quite a lot but a mistake was made. I would rather just adjust and adapt instead of fully stop.

Thanks for the luck and advice i ts been a rocky rode

Adjust to the dose you wanted to take. Make sure you add hcg anand a aromatise inhibitor. And eat protein like its for your life and dri k a tone of water. You will need a full hcg clomid pct for this.

You've got some misconceptions about the aromasin, HCG, and the PCT.

Since you are taking arimidex for an AI during the cycle just stay with it and forget the aromasin, keep taking the AI in the two week gap you plan between last shot and start of PCT.

HCG should be taken the whole cycle through and in the gap up to PCT, stopping a couple of days before. That's the best approach as it keeps you nuts idling along the whole time. Next best would be to take it during the two week gap between last shot and start of PCT.

PCT should have both clomid and nolvadex in it, and no aromasin or HCG. Something like 50/50/25/25/25 for clomid and 40/40/20/20/20 for nolva would be good.

You've got some misconceptions about the aromasin, HCG, and the PCT.

Since you are taking arimidex for an AI during the cycle just stay with it and forget the aromasin, keep taking the AI in the two week gap you plan between last shot and start of PCT.

HCG should be taken the whole cycle through and in the gap up to PCT, stopping a couple of days before. That's the best approach as it keeps you nuts idling along the whole time. Next best would be to take it during the two week gap between last shot and start of PCT.

PCT should have both clomid and nolvadex in it, and no aromasin or HCG. Something like 50/50/25/25/25 for clomid and 40/40/20/20/20 for nolva would be good.

Ah okay thanks!! I will grab some HCG ASAP.

Isn't Clomid just an aromatise inhibitor as well??

The reasoning behind switching from Arimadex --> Aromasin in the PCT is that I read that there are some interactions that lead to inefficiency . (Google "Letrozole Dosage Steroidal" to read the article i based that switch on)

This was the link but they seem to block .. https://**************/anti-estrogens-pct/letrozole/letrozole-dosage/

If you feel clomid will be better I will pick some of that up as well. Thanks for the dosages.

For HCG what would be a good dosage / day schedule??

Thanks again for all your help

Not sure where the advice you got came from. Personally.....hcg should be run during cycle and stopped when pct starts. Pct should always include clomid. I like 50mg per day week one and 25mg per day for the rest of pct. Blood work pre cycle....mid cycle......and 4 to 6 weeks after pct is complete.

Again...do not use hcg during pct. Pct is time for your body to start back making it's own hormones. The clomid causes your body to think you need more estrogen so it makes test to convert. The hcg confuses this process some. Begin your clomid and nolva after your hcg run is complete. I'm rambling.......does this make sense?

Isn't Clomid just an aromatise inhibitor as well?? - Nope, it's a SERM. Quite different. All it does in terms of estrogen is block your hypothalamus from sensing it, doesn't prevent estrogen from being made or circulating around and wreaking havoc (in high amounts).

If you feel clomid will be better I will pick some of that up as well. Thanks for the dosages. - It's not what I feel, it's your health and responsibility to do the research. There is all kinds of crap out there to support any oddball theory you want, so you have to sift through the garbage to pick out the good stuff. Clomid and nolva for PCT are about as rock solid as anything you'll find in this bro science environment.

For HCG the bare bones minimum is 250 IU twice a week. Usually comes in 5,000 IU bottles, so one would last you 10 weeks. Get two and double up for your cycle. It is one of the cheapest and most effective things you can do.

I just read 6 feet tall 150 lbs and 18% bfp?!? That can't be right can it? If so then diet and workout need some work. The steroids will do nothing but hold you back. Sorry if I misunderstood

""STATS (we are both around the same size)
150 lbs, ~18% BF, he is like 6 feet I am 5***8217;8 ""

Last edited:
I just read 6 feet tall 150 lbs and 18% bfp?!? That can't be right can it? If so then diet and workout need some work. The steroids will do nothing but hold you back. Sorry if I misunderstood

""STATS (we are both around the same size)
150 lbs, ~18% BF, he is like 6 feet I am 5***8217;8 ""

I'm 5.77, 156lbs and 13% bodyfat.

What do I win here ?

I'm 5.77, 156lbs and 13% bodyfat.

What do I win here ?

I don't know our exact stats but I know that I have reached some king of peak after 10 years.

I have a question.. so my friend got his blood values taken and they are 52.05 nmol/L Reference range (5.8-28)

They were taken on a day that should have had 2777 MG total using a 10.5 day half life on the injections given.

How do these conversions work??

Was our test underdosed?? Brand was METABOLIC.

Just meant that 6 feet 150 at 18% does not sound reasonable. Ideally would lose some fat before cycling but not sure you can recommend a 6 foot 150 guy lose any weight at all. I'm thinking eat pounds of clean food every day and workout every day. Do this for a while, then cycle when you have grown some. If a 150 guy that's 6 feet tall can't gain muscle naturally then steroids womt help much. It sucks but its true

I know what you meant bro, I was agreeing with you and showing how someone shorter weighs more with less bodyfat, ie. Me.
He needs diet and exercise, not gear.

Back