Made a huge mistake and messed up dosages. Advice please

thebestpreworkout

Hey guys so total rookie here doing a first cycle and messed up big time.

So instead of taking 250mg TEST - E 3x a week a friend and I took 1500mg 3x a week for 2 weeks and just realized this today. What should we do ? We have been taking 1.25mg fina daily and .5 arimadex daily as well.

I was thinking of waiting like 2 weeks without pinning before going down to the dosages we wanted before??

Is this reasonable?

Should we get HCG asap?

wow... just wow.. thats an insane amount of gear..

so you run 4500mg a week, for 3 weeks..

fina is s dht blocker.. so its not doing anything for estrogen..

.5mg adex might not be enough to stop the massive amount of aromatization either.. but its a good thing you ran it..

you need to stop pinning for 4 weeks at least..

remember, it has roughly a 10 day half life.. given that there was an overlap id say 4 weeks would be enough to drop it to normal levels..

keep a very close eye on your health my friend... thats an amount of gear i have never heard anyone take, including olympia level bodybuilders..

id take the adex to .75mg ed for two weeks, then drop to .5 for 2 weeks, then you can drop it to .5 eod

btw, get ready for some heavy backlash on this forum, this was extremely irresponsible on your part

tell me, how exactly did this happen.. how were you injecting the test? what was the mg/ml dosage?

I have to call bullshit on this whole thread...

So standard test e is dosed at 250mg/ml.
He did 1500mg...thats 6ml...
How many syringes can you even fit 6 ml in ? Standard is 2 and 5ml (3ml is not uncommon)

I would have to fill 3x syringes to manage that dose... I find it hard someone can be this stupid for real...

I sense a troll attack here - but on the off chance it isn't, I'll play along.

Here is what 250 Test E 3x per week would look like, notice you build up over time to a level of 110.

View attachment 567470

This next one shows in the blue line what 1500 3x per week for two weeks looks like. It also shows the yellow line which is 250 Test E 3x/week starting week #6, or really to be more accurate shot #3 of week #5. The black is the total of both lines, you can see the initial lump bleed down to 110-ish and then stays there if you take a break for weeks #3 to 5, and pick up again #6.

View attachment 567471

As for the adex, 0.5 mg/day is a pretty hefty dose. More than double what you'd need at 750 mg/wk, so you are probably ok with AI. You should go get a blood test at around week #7 to see if you need to adjust.

Last edited:
well this user posted a number of threads that had to be approved (we do this to protect you guys) and one said one thing about the cycle, and the other said this... it may be that he just confused the numbers here.. because i have to side with santa on this one. thats a lot of gear to put in mulitple syringes

ive never heard of something like this happening before in the near decade ive been on this forum.. so clarification is necessary

Totally not trolling. I don't know why but I thought the entire container was 250 mg and that 1 ML = 25 MG So the math was off. I am an idiot. He started it earlier then me but I did 1500 / week for 2 weeks as well. We did 3 ML / hip and had EXTREME post injection pain lasting a week. We have not gotten any blood work and there have been no sides that we have noticed. I initially had some night sweats earlier on but I feel fine now. I have noticed just some euphoria, confidence and fat loss. I also noticed some joint pain in the gym so I dropped the a-dex down. Thanks so much for your guys advice. I have ran some numbers for both of us on excel using a 10 day half life and waiting to go down to 1000 totalish blood levels each to pin again. Will wait for a few weeks as you mentioned but I will get back on earlier...

Based on my calcs.. he is at ~3300 today but his highest values were about 6 days ago at about 5000. I am at about ~1000 now so I will go down to 250 / week 2x week

I followed some kind of guide for an 8 week test - E cycle followed by like a week of test-P.

Do any of you by chance know the urinary excretion of test?? I tried looking it up and it seemed to be about 2%

Again, I appreciate all of your advice and I want it to be known this is not a joke and I messed up big time.

first pins were 3 ml per ventral glute.

then we switched it to 1.5 each quad and 1.5 each ventral glute..

will be following your guys advice

I dont even wanna imagine the PIP from pinning 3ml virgin muscle... Ouch...

So OP, whats your plan of action here ?
Can you write your entire cycle plan, including pct ?
How about stats ? age, weight, bodyfat etc ?

Listen I don't understand,.... If you are NOT trolling then WHY have you Not gotten blood work so maybe we might have some more educated advise / suggestions.

Anytime there is a major breakdown while cycling the first place to go is to get blood work.

We're not doctors but even if we were the first in the Protocol would be BW.
OMM

No one is gonna inject this much gear. This thread is insane. And who are "we"? Someone is doing this crazy shit with you???
If this is true.....then the user did zero research. The only course of action is to end the cycle and start over at a much much later date. It is too late to learn enough to help at this point. Need to learn and attempt again later. There is no way you are ready for this right now. I'm sorry bro......how old are you? Stats?
No matter the stats my advice is to stop.......then pct.....then get bloodwork. When baseline is achieved start your research and ACTUALLY PLAN a cycle.

Good luck bro

There it is OP..... ^^^^ So the point where you are at has been told to you in a nutshell above ^^^ from my buddy Latestart...
Stop , get educated and plan a new.
Good luck.

You need to stop before you both chemically castrate yourselves for life.
you where asked by Santa your entire cycle plan, including pct ?
How about stats ? age, weight, bodyfat etc ?

Bro i fucked up my doses too.. Cept in a bottle not in my ass lol... I had 7ml of tnt and 9 ml of tren... Im doing 2cc of tnt and an extra cc of tren e. Instead of stabbing 2 bottles then myself i figured id mix them in an empty vial so i only had to stab one bottle. But i was doing it while watching tv... I put 3ml of tnt in the empty vial then drew 3 ml of tnt from the tnt bottle only to put it back into the tnt bottle.. thought fuck i better pay attention ...so i put 3 ml of tren in the empty bottle that had 3l of tnt in it. so i needed to put 3 more ml of tnt to make it 2 parts tnt 1 part trene. But i ended up putting 3 ml of tnt in the tren bottle. Whoops loll.. I also just finished working 6 days, 69 hours + hitting the gym 4x in those six so my mind wasnt there. I ended up sleeping like 16 hours afterwards lol
(I do concrete) have my degree in psychology but for some reason prefer construction

Last edited:
What is tnt ? and you kinda lost me half way, what went into what ? You did 3x3ml tnt and 1x3ml tren but you wanted 3x3 and 2x3 ? Im confused...

Fina ? Finasturide ?
When you say Fina to me it = Finaplex = tren !

What are you really taking 4500 mg of test is not un heard of but I have my doubts. A first timer at that dose would get the trst flu witha quickness and be sick as a dog. Its not good but its not unheard of.

???????

Okay so sorry it took me a while to write this up***8230;***8230;. (Yes by fina I mean finasteride) thank you all for your replies and advice!!

My friend.. lets call him ***8220;T***8221; and myself wanted to do a cycle this summer. He had some time constraints so only wanted to do 8 weeks on. I wanted to join him so we both decided to do it..

The main base was this guide..
https://*************.com/articles/perfect-8-week-testosterone-based-steroid-cycle/

combined with https://steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/645233-test-e-8-week-cycle.html and also a bunch of other research

I had followed a guide and researched for a while to come up with a cycle..
The guide had called for 250 MG every 3 days.

Here is my mistake.. I had for some reason thought that a vial was 250 mg in the entire 10 ml so that it was really 25 mg / ml..
We thought this would be way too much to pin so we lowered it to 150 so it would only be 6 ml***8230; 2x 3 ml which was way too much PIP so we changed it to 4x 1.5ml
I had posted for advice after we started here..
https://steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/693534-first-time-cycle-9-week-test-e-base-need-advice-feedback.html

T needed to start a bit earlier so he started 2 weeks before me***8230;***8230;.
Because of my miscalculation he had pinned 1500 MG 6 times in 20 days
I had joined in 2 weeks after he started and pinned 1500 mg 2x in 14 days as I could not handle the PIP and missed a few days of working out because of it..
I had started looking into things more and then realized the mistake I had made..
Thankfully T had to take some time off as he was unable to pin for a week because of some work related conflicts so he got a few days off before his final recent dose of 1500
SO as of today, I have calculated the blood values of each of us based on a 10.5 day halflife of test-e ..
June 12 T***8217;s Test level = 2777 mg, by june 21 should be about 1533
(He will be getting blood levels checked soon and has not pinned anything in 9 days)
For him as per the advice mentioned we will wait 3-4 weeks from that last pin to continue on his cycle..
Based on the values that the guide would have resulted in we would average around 1100 mg after reaching peak levels.
He is pretty set on only 8 weeks, in about 10 more days he will be down to about 1500 with values rapidly declining as shown in the graph that someone had posted as well as my calculations.
Originally we had thought to do 0.5 MG Arimidex daily each but now realize that would have been too much for the cycle we expected but could be a saving grace for my friend. He has now upped it to .75 daily and we will keep it at that for a few more days then drop to 0.5 daily then to 0.5 eod.
I had posted here which shows the original cycle we were going to do

https://steroidology.com/forum/my-steroid-cycle-forum/693534-first-time-cycle-9-week-test-e-base-need-advice-feedback.html

Since I had realized the mess we had caused and done more research.. I waited 7 days from my last pin of 1500 and pinned 250.

STATS (we are both around the same size)
150 lbs, ~18% BF, he is like 6 feet I am 5***8217;8
(I am lighter less BF, he is a bit heaver more BF)

(ALSO I am sorry for having to talk for two people but he doesn***8217;t have time to research anything so I have to do it all)
My current test is at 1675 dropping quickly. I plan on running 500 per week from now on for a total of 12 weeks as per your advice.. With the last 3 pins using Test-P

I will run .5 arimidex EOD until my test gets down to around 1100, which will be in about 7 days then we are down to every 3 days.
I also am running 1.25 fina daily to avoid hairloss, he will do the same as well once his values get down to 1100 blood average

Someone was wondering why we were going to start the PCT so close after the last pin but it was because it starts 2 weeks after the last test ***8211; E pin and 5 days after the last test ***8211; P pin

SO as of now T is going to get blood checked, blood pressure checked, watching for sides until we finish his last few weeks of 750 / week but maybe we should drop this down a bit but since he is still set on 8 weeks totally on cycle he is pretty set on that.
I myself am more serious then him so I adjusted that 8 weeks to 12 weeks and I am going to go down to 500 / week test ***8211; e with the final week on test ***8211; p.

In terms of post cycle therapy it seems like we had some holes there..
Someone was saying we should use CLOMID forsure but I thought since we have Aromasin in the PCT there is no point for that..
Someone said the nolva dose was way too high so maybe we could each do something like..

PCT
1 week = 25 daily aromasin, 60 daily nolva, 1.25 fina
Week 2 = 25 daily aromasin, 40 daily nolva
Week 3 first half = 40 daily nolva
Week 3 second half = 20 daily nolva

Someone mentions we need clomid and someone said we need HCG.

I am willing to drop the aromasin for clomid and adjust any dosages. If you guys recommend we can add HCG to the PCT as well.

Thank you all for taking the time to read this.. I know we are stupid (me for making the mistake and him for blindly trusting me and pressuring me to do this all for him) But what is done is done.

The only sides we have are a bit of testicular atrophy..

I had some flu like feeling for a week (night sweats and felt hot a lot) but that***8217;s gone now.

Hoping maybe the test was underdosed at the manufacturer or something which is maybe why things don***8217;t feel so bad. Brand was metabolic for the test-e, ******* for the test ***8211; p which we still haven***8217;t used.

Overall other then the mistakes I have never felt so good in my life. I no longer feel compelled to go out and party and am focused on diet and exercise. I feel confident and am looking better daily. I feel smarter as well.

I have been noticing some joint pains but as some had mentioned in my research it must be because we were knocking out too much estrogen and we will normalize it soon once we get to standard levels.

I know this was a rocky start but I need you guys for advice / support but other then these mistakes I have no regrets.

Back