Made some winny

kojie

Geek bodybuilder
I made 2x20mLs of 50mg/mL of winstrol. I don't know if I made this right coz ive never seen micronized Winstrol (winny) before. It looks like milk btw. The ratios i used were 25% peg400, 1% ba and distilled water. Any feedback would be great. tnx

mine went thru a 25g pin no prob. it was 100mg/ml, pain free.

and kojie, that's more than 20ml x 2. dem vials is full. =0)

it looks perfect. enjoy

did you use PS80 or not?

douge: haven't tried it yet

pb: nope no ps80. just dissolved the Winstrol (winny) in peg400, filtered it thru and then added the 1% ba and the water. Then i shooked the hell out of it.

Update its 12 hours now and it still looks the same. nice

btw, 1 thing i noticed is that when I added the the water and ba into the vial the vial slightly raised is temp even though they were all just in room temp when I filtered it. Chemical reaction or something ?

Last edited:
kojie said:
douge: haven't tried it yet

pb: nope no ps80. just dissolved the Winstrol (winny) in peg400, filtered it thru and then added the 1% ba and the water. Then i shooked the hell out of it.

Update its 12 hours now and it still looks the same. nice

btw, 1 thing i noticed is that when I added the the water and ba into the vial the vial slightly raised is temp even though they were all just in room temp when I filtered it. Chemical reaction or something ?

mine never did settle out. stayed milky the whole time. i let it set for over a week one time without moving it.

Im not planning on using this just yet but it will be tested out by my friend that will be competing by the end of next month. He will start using it 5 days from now, so i still have time to find out if it won't stay milky.

Back