making 400mg/ml EQ

So-Solid

its gonna be my first conversion............. ive done a little research into making 200mg/ml but would like to double it if possible.???

can i do this without ending up with a painful shot,and if so....can someone help me with the amounts....I was thinking of just doubling the amount of EQ and B/A,....and keeping the amount of oil the same as for 200mg/ml..... is that right??

So-Solid said:
its gonna be my first conversion............. ive done a little research into making 200mg/ml but would like to double it if possible.???

can i do this without ending up with a painful shot,and if so....can someone help me with the amounts....I was thinking of just doubling the amount of EQ and B/A,....and keeping the amount of oil the same as for 200mg/ml..... is that right??

I just made some at 375mg/mL with 2% benzyl alcohol. No problems whatsoever. Naturally, you'll have to use less oil for the higher concentration since the amount of volume taken up by the EQ will be greater.

DO NOT DOUBLE your BA%. EQ is so easy and it will hold just fine at 400mg/ml with 2%. I think PB might have made some with no solvent. Either way, you shouldn't have to anything more than add more EQ and less oil.

eq dont need a solvent since its already iquid. it just needs diluting to desired strength. add 2% ba as a presertvative if you like. i made some eq400 a couple of years ago with no ba and i just finished it up this past summer.

if for some reason it is painfull just add sterile oil and dilute it some more.

Back