making injectable AAS blends?

jediclampet

not a wigger
I have seen in this forum that people usually recommend making injectable Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) seperately and drawing into the same syringe when injecting. I am wondering why. I usually use a pretty high test dose for my cycles. I am currently running test at 1500 mg per week. This is two weekly injections with 3 cc syringes full of my 250 mg/ml test e.

For future cycles, I'd like to up the test dose and add some other injectable(s) like EQ and nandralone cyp. I thought making a blend of:

300 mg / ml test e
200 mg EQ or Nadralone cyp

I thought this would be perfect because I could still use 6 ml per week (2 injections) and have a cycle of 1800 mg test and 1200 mg EQ or nandralone. Would this stuff be painful? Any suggestions on a recipie for these two blends (i.e., test e/EQ and test e/nan cyp)?

Last edited:
Blends sound great but in the long run they'll fuck you. You've made a blend of 300mg test e/ 200mg eq. Your running your cycle and your dick is nonexistant at week 6 and you wanna drop the eq and add something else. Trouble is now you're fucked because unless you have another supply of test e brewed up you've got 200mg of EQ coming with every 300mg of test.

If you're worried about overall volume of shots brew higher strength gear. You can make test e easily at 350mg/ml and probably up close to 500mg/ml without it crashing. Use EO as the main carrier or at least a significant portion of the carrier and you'll likely reduce/eliminate much of the post inject soreness from shooting higher test gear.

Do a search and look through threads to see how high people have made the compounds you're talking about with them holding and not crashing. Recipes for making the stuff can be found at the top of this forum section. have fun.

what do you think of the test e at 500mg/ml and the eq at 200mg/ml
just wondering for my own reasons, do you think something like that will hold

most likly you would have to up the ba/bb a little and use 100% EO but in all
possibilities it should hold right

stg said:
what do you think of the test e at 500mg/ml and the eq at 200mg/ml
just wondering for my own reasons, do you think something like that will hold

most likly you would have to up the ba/bb a little and use 100% EO but in all
possibilities it should hold right

Test E and Eq should have no probs holding at 500mg/ml. Dont need the bb/ba but throw it in there if you'd like to thin it out a bit, i do the same with test e. The Eq should be pain free without EO or at the least tolerable. Test E might have a nice bite to it, person dependant, so maybe 50/50 oil/EO along with the BA/BB or just BA.

If you're brewing test cyp instead of enan you're not gonna be able to hit those high numbers, 350mg/ml would be pushing it. Just wanted to add that in case you had meant cyp instead of enan :)

I have plenty of straight test e so the issue you mentioned would never be a problem. I'd only be making one small batch of a blend customized for a specific cycle but I'd always have some straight test e available if desired.

i am sorry but i ment blending the two in one conversion
test e/EQ 700mg/ml
just wanting to see what the limits are if something like that is possible

the test e will definately hold at 500mg/ml.it does hurt me though.i have never tried the eo so maybe i will.i like to run the higher concentrations with less volume.the eq will hold good at 250-300mg.i dont use anything but ba in both of those,but have made both without the ba.you dont need the bb.i'm gona get my hands on some ethyl oleate.if that really helps with the high dose bite!

Back