Making own winny vs. buying

iced

Banned, had no choice
im debating wether or not to make my own Winstrol (winny) or just buy soem premade Winstrol (winny). Of course i will almost get twice the mg for aroudn the same price, but, im afraid i will screw up making the Winstrol (winny) and lose it all, i heard it was one of the hardets powders to make.

Hmm Ive never messed with the powders, just homemade tren. I would be interested to hear how it comes out if you go through with it.

Personally, I rather buy Winstrol (winny). One person who made it told me it came out ok but the Winstrol (winny) was the size of snowballs and he had to use a ridiculous size gauge.

projection said:
Hmm Ive never messed with the powders, just homemade tren. I would be interested to hear how it comes out if you go through with it.

I just ordered a fina kit. How did the homemade Tren work out for you? I'm not much of Chemist so I'm a little concerned about shooting up my own concoction.

Juice Authority said:
I just ordered a fina kit. How did the homemade Tren work out for you? I'm not much of Chemist so I'm a little concerned about shooting up my own concoction.

i've taken homemade fina and it worked great. i was a total animal though.

I don't know about Winstrol (winny), but I've got some oxandrolone powder I'm gonna suspend towards the end of my current cycle. Does anyone know the best solution in which to suspend the powder in order to insure stability/consistency?

- Judoman

yeah I am with everyone else. I heard it's hard, but my buddy made it and had great results from it. Bu he said he won't do it again.

FC

Back