making winnie

B

biggerisbetter

I understand how to make test and eq from powders.. but I can't find a post that has everything about making water based winnie that I can drink...
If anyone knows one please post it..
I don't understand what everclear is.. and I need the rest of the info.
thanks

if you gonna drink it you dont need it in water. use peg as a carrier. add powder to peg heat til it clears then it stays in soluiution most of the time. if not just reheat til it goes back to solution and chug-a-lug.

bear in mind the melting point of Winstrol (winny) is 450°f. so you got to get it hot. very hot to melt it into a solution. use a hot plate or the eye of the stove.

ever clear is 190 proof liquor. 95% ethyl alcolhol. you can dissolve Winstrol (winny) in everclear but it wont hold in solution. clumps up pretty bad so heating everytime or using an eye dropper to draw it is gonna be necessary.

If you do want the water based instructions look at the chem section sticky's, I posted my recipe in the Kitchen Chemist's Cookbook.

i've made a injectible winniee from peg it was suppose to be painless, it was notmy whole leg swhole, but now i cant even drink it because its so grose i aleways get sick, might be the peg or the ba,bb

mr.lean said:
i've made a injectible winniee from peg it was suppose to be painless, it was notmy whole leg swhole, but now i cant even drink it because its so grose i aleways get sick, might be the peg or the ba,bb

put it in oj.

i dont like injecting straight peg. its glycol. :D msds says its ok but i just dont like the way it sounds.

winny powder

what does Winstrol (winny) powder taste like, The reason i ask is i can get some underground Winstrol (winny) but they are in capsles and the caps are clear with white powder

Back