Male Boob Repair :(

Lindsay IMT Staff

Gynecomastia is the enlargement of a man's breasts, and can affect either one or both of the breasts. Gynecomastia -- Man Boobs in popular slang -- often begins with a lump underneath the nipple. Enlarged breasts in newborns and men going through puberty are not uncommon, and usually resolve themselves fairly rapidly. Gynecomastia can be one of the most upsetting symptoms of andropause. Low self-esteem, libido and mood are just some of the consequences of this symptom of male menopause. ANDROPAUSE GYNECOMASTIA IS ANOTHER MATTER Andropause gynecomastia is usually caused with hormonal imbalances. This explains why the condition occurs in newborns: in newborns gynecomastia is a temporary consequence of the high estrogen levels transmitted to the infant's system from the mother in the womb. Usually the infant's hormones balance themselves without treatment shortly after birth and the enlarged male breasts diminish. TESTOSTERONE AND HORMONE TREATMENTS FOR GYNECOMASTIA Breast enlargement in men is.

Male Boob Repair - Blog - Testosterone replacement & general men's health articles
:dance2:

Last edited:
What is the B.S. flag for? The article is B.S.? Could you post some of your own thoughts about the article

What is the B.S. flag for? The article is B.S.? Could you post some of your own thoughts about the article
Sorry for that! I changed the flag, I don't want to give the impression the article is BS lol. I think gynecomastia is bs :D In some cases men wil have to develop gynecomastia first before the doctors will treat it and that my friend is BS. I think when men start to develop man breasts, get that big ol' rock hard beer belly look, and lose their sex drive, they contribute that to old age when in fact its most likely due to hormonal imbalance. IMO I think a majority of the male population are not aware of all the symptoms that occur from low testosterone, probably the only one that comes to mind is ED and nobody wants to talk about that; its embarrassing. Also, the idea of AAS makes people nervous thanks to the bad rep it has gotten over the years. Luckily there are forums like this one, where the idea is openly discussed, and for those who are afraid to post, can still read what other men are experiencing :)

Sorry for that! I changed the flag, I don't want to give the impression the article is BS lol. I think gynecomastia is bs :D In some cases men wil have to develop gynecomastia first before the doctors will treat it and that my friend is BS. I think when men start to develop man breasts, get that big ol' rock hard beer belly look, and lose their sex drive, they contribute that to old age when in fact its most likely due to hormonal imbalance. IMO I think a majority of the male population are not aware of all the symptoms that occur from low testosterone, probably the only one that comes to mind is ED and nobody wants to talk about that; its embarrassing. Also, the idea of AAS makes people nervous thanks to the bad rep it has gotten over the years. Luckily there are forums like this one, where the idea is openly discussed, and for those who are afraid to post, can still read what other men are experiencing :)

Great Post

Looks like someone may have bit off more than they can chew :)

Back