Male vs. female therapist

Lenex

What do you guys prefer? I went with male but i don't like him so i think im gonna go with a female now.

Some people online reported that he was to intimate with women in therapies... like touching them too much and he responded very personally with her first name...
He also gives a feeling that he is very wierd and does not give me that feeling of trust!
Today i was the first time at his place and i saw a book on the shelf Sex in human loving.
He is not a psychiatrist(doctor), he is clinical psychologist.

Then he asked me what do i expect from this therapy and i didnt have a straight answer.
But i have some problems with my past and childhood that give me anxiety in crucial situations.
He is

Male therapist guve the best hand jobs because they are guys and know exactly what feels good...... So i say stick to him

if it boils down to a doc grabbing my hommies and giving them a squeeze, Id rather it be a female Doc :) nothing sexier than a woman with stethoscope and glasses. :hahano:

Last edited:
At the planned parenthood in highschool there was a super hot doctor that examined my penis under a microscope looking for warts.

My dick got a slight case of half mass a boner which was soon cured by her shoving a giant metal Qtip in my pee hole swabing for clamydia.

At the planned parenthood in highschool there was a super hot doctor that examined my penis under a microscope looking for warts.

My dick got a slight case of half mass a boner which was soon cured by her shoving a giant metal Qtip in my pee hole swabing for clamydia.

wow, so sorry she had to use a microscope on your penis.

Holy shit you guys. I didn't even remember this thread. It's Casanovaaa 's sneaky work here. I think he's going back and re-reading all these old threads :laugh3:

I've been witnessing some good humor around the house her lately, ah ha ha haaa :)

Good work Casanovaaa :wavey:

ain't no male touching or handle my little guy period.. when it comes to touching my peewee it will be handle as a 2 finger hand official job by 2 females and I don't like a 2 finger hand job because it seems she is laughing at my weeewee..
fuck that shit, male touching me even as a pro doc, I'm not having that you Indecent male prostitutes!!:nono:

ain't no male touching or handle my little guy period.. when it comes to touching my peewee it will be handle as a 2 finger hand official job by 2 females and I don't like a 2 finger hand job because it seems she is laughing at my weeewee..
fuck that shit, male touching me even as a pro doc, I'm not having that you Indecent male prostitutes!!:nono:

Ah, Ha, ha, haaa...LMFAO :laugh3: ...This ^^^^^^ :elephant:

PS:
OMG ... "you Indecent male prostitutes!! :nono: ....Still LMFAO :)

Last edited:
Back