Probably not in the right forum but.........is sexism something we're born with?

LateStart

Why is it, that if I tell my kid to go to bed and I lay him in his crib he stays there with little complaint...........but when my wife does the same thing he kicks the crib and screams his lungs out as soon as she leaves the room?
I have 1,000 examples of why women and men are not the same....
.both in the eyes of our children and the eyes of the world. I'm not saying that men are better than women......I'm saying they are different. And differences create sexism.
How bout this for Male sexist pig.........why is it that women can't compete with the world's top chess players? They are barely in the game. Sometimes there is a female competitor but it is a Male dominated competition. Why? Probably not because men are smarter, as the game would imply, but because men are far more competitive.

And that is why I have posted this here.......TESTOSTERONE makes us more competitive. We want to win. It is part of the reason that we grow on cycle.........we want to grow, and the hormone helps us. Its impact is two fold.

Hope this inspires some talk. :)

A few shots tonight......forgive my post, but I'm curious what you all might say. Lol

Yeah, maybe a little off Forum topic but interesting post none the less. I have two daughters and I catch myself expecting less of them in school and sports than I do of my nephews or even of myself at that age. I can remember being at school and thinking there were no girls that could compete with me academically (Mathlete and spelling competitor in school...nerd). Also, despite being a nerd, I felt as if no girl could out perform me at any sport, PE game or just a regular foot race either.
Even now; my wife and I workout together, she bangs plates right with me, but she has zero drive to push through those last reps or set a new PR. Meanwhile I’m smashing my new iPhone cause I lost a 1 hole shootout on Golf Clash by 0.01 yards...0.01 fu*%ing yards!

Yeah, maybe a little off Forum topic but interesting post none the less. I have two daughters and I catch myself expecting less of them in school and sports than I do of my nephews or even of myself at that age. I can remember being at school and thinking there were no girls that could compete with me academically (Mathlete and spelling competitor in school...nerd). Also, despite being a nerd, I felt as if no girl could out perform me at any sport, PE game or just a regular foot race either.
Even now; my wife and I workout together, she bangs plates right with me, but she has zero drive to push through those last reps or set a new PR. Meanwhile I***8217;m smashing my new iPhone cause I lost a 1 hole shootout on Golf Clash by 0.01 yards...0.01 fu*%ing yards!

Hahahahaha....love it ;)

Why is it, that if I tell my kid to go to bed and I lay him in his crib he stays there with little complaint...........but when my wife does the same thing he kicks the crib and screams his lungs out as soon as she leaves the room?
I have 1,000 examples of why women and men are not the same....

Your kid knows they can play your wife, she probably responds to the screaming while you don't. They are clever that way.

And you better stop this boy & girl stuff, don't you know that's dinosaur old school? Today it's a spectrum, and the best part is you can choose. Want to win that women's chess tournament but you got a john thomas? No probs today.

Your kid knows they can play your wife, she probably responds to the screaming while you don't. They are clever that way.

And you better stop this boy & girl stuff, don't you know that's dinosaur old school? Today it's a spectrum, and the best part is you can choose. Want to win that women's chess tournament but you got a john thomas? No probs today.

Hahahahaha. True!!

lol...

this is the right part of the forum to talk about this stuff... so post away brother!

It***8217;s a alpha thing. Drives my wife nuts. I leave and our son and daughter just go bat shit. Even the dog is going bananas. I call to see if the need anything because I***8217;m on my way home and all of a sudden my son is actually doing his homework, daughter is getting her stuff ready for school, and the damn dog is laying in his bed.

I find it funny. The wife not so much.

Back