Malware Warning

i just updated my malware bytes program and then ran a FULL scan and it detected zero , nada , zilch.

it doesn't mean there's an actual virus, it could be one of the urls that are loading from the ads is flagged by the browsers so it's alerting as malware, need to get in touch with the webmaster.

are any of you opening your links in new tabs? i did that on a thread just now and i'm getting the error but, when i click on it and let it open in the same tab i didn't get it

I'm having the same problem today from my phone I just posted on general chat forum lol hope it gets back to normal

There's 2 different flags google is warning us about (at least 2 minimum I know of)

One is when loading steroidology on various pages it is saying that this site is known for having malware blah blah blah.
But try to visit the home page it is giving what appears to be the source for the problems, it's flagging a foreign url as the cause on not wanting to load. So the home page looks as if it needs attention. Could be a sponsor link, or someone could have hacked the site (not the likely option though). But amen dot su is the culprit or so it seems.

Norton Rating SAFE

steroidology.com

Summary

Norton Safe Web found no issues with this site.

Computer Threats: 0

Identity Threats: 0

Annoyance factors:0

Total threats on this site: 0

Community Reviews:0

Norton Safe Web has analyzed steroidology.com for safety and security problems.

Threat Report
Total threats found: 0

Viruses (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Drive-By Downloads (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Malicious Downloads (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Worms (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Suspicious Applications (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Suspicious Browser Changes (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Security Risks (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Heuristic Viruses (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Adware (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Trojans (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Phishing Attacks (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Spyware (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Backdoors (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Remote Access Software (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Information Stealers (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Dialers (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Downloaders (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Embedded Link To Malicious Site (what's this?) Threats found: 0

Last edited:
Didn't get the malaware warning but I did experience a weird glitch earlier. Apparently I had over 4 million notifications. I saved a screen shot on the laptop but I'm not home right now. I can post the image here . Although I doubt its related...

Back