Man I can't even type!!

LAWNSAVER

This GH is making my arms and hands numb...I can only type for like 60 seconds before it gets painful!!

interesting....i also had the same feeling while on a cycle but with no HGH..test, dbol, nolva, proviron is all i used and my finger tips were about half numb....

what is the reason behind the GH causing those kinds of pain/numbness in fingers etc.??? Is it tolerable Lawnsaver??

not sure exactly but i do know when kids are put on hgh the doctors measure there fingers and hands every vist to make sure progress is being made. so more than likely its doing its job and your fingers are growing and im sure you body is like what the fuck i havent had to do this in a while so its painfull a bit. this is just a hypothesis.

sniper27 said:
not sure exactly but i do know when kids are put on hgh the doctors measure there fingers and hands every vist to make sure progress is being made. so more than likely its doing its job and your fingers are growing and im sure you body is like what the fuck i havent had to do this in a while so its painfull a bit. this is just a hypothesis.

Well, Lawnsaver isn't a growing child, I'm pretty sure his epiphysial plates have closed by now...

you bones will still grow on GH. not saying hes getting taller but bones get more dense and will grow espically the lower jaw and fingers as well as toes. like i said im not a doctor but from what i have picked up from convos and threads this "could be" not "is" the reason. isnt that what this forum is for?

It's most likely due to growth of connective tissue other than bone, especially the tendons passing through the "carpal tunnel", which then puts pressure on the nerves that also pass through this space. The growth of all sorts of tissue types in the hands can also just displace the carpals and put pressure on nerves. Some bones can and do continue to grow also.

I had a doc tell me that it could also be from the water retention in the hands, pinching the nerves a little

lawnsaver you know you are happy as hell that youre getting some sides man. you got real shit and you know its working.

Back