Mass Cycle

Meat77

Hey guys
Stats:
6'1
10% give or take

I have done 2 cycles in the past, one being a pre contest for my first show this past august, placed second weighing in at 195.

Looking to a mass cycle getting ready for next year show season

Looking at this:

wk1-12 Test E 750mg
wk1-12 EQ 600mg
wk1-6 Dbol 60mg day
wk1-12 arimidex .25 eod

pct clomid 100/100/50/50
nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I was considering deca but don't want to bloat up real bad and hear horror stories about sides.

how does this cycle look?

Deca doesn't cause bloat, a shitty diet does. Either use deca or npp. Eq is not a bulking compound, and I've never seen proof it increases muscle mass. Either way 12 weeks of eq isn't going to do much.

Run test at 500 for 20 weeks
Deca 600mg for 16 weeks
Or npp for 12-16 at 400-600

You will get a lot better gains, but just don't have a shit diet. Most seem to not bloat with npp but its more injects, deca needs a minimum of 12 weeks.

When using the two, you need to control estro and you won't see prolactin issues. Honestly keeping the test dose lower will prevent a lot of the sides and allow for some good lean gains. Nothing beats test/nandro/dbol for gains. I prefer 30mg for 8 weeks on dbol instead of 50 for 4 weeks, which is mostly water weight.

You gained 30 pounds since last August and are still at 10% bf? I wish I could do shit like that.

I agree with user though, and I plan to use npp for my next bulk for some of those same reasons.

Use test/tren/eq...

Test for.obvious reasons base test Protocol .. i find tren is the best bulker as long as u eat which also.stops u from gaining a gut and.. eq for.appitite due to.the tren.. i put on 25lbs off of test/tren/eq.. and kept 20lbs of.it man.. with proper pct.. but everyone has different approaches.. im.not a bigfan of decca no more.. its easiee to lose gains.. bcz its mainly water weight and bloat.. atleast tren makes new muscle fibers

See most are the opposite and recomp well but don't add size on tren. I dont use EQ it increases my RBC's to fast then hemo/hemato is to high.

I've put on about 15 pounds with Test C and tren A (i'm 11 weeks in on test @ 600 a week and 7 weeks on 450 of tren). I've been eating a ton as I wanted to bump up a weight class. I've stayed relatively lean but despite the 15lbs on the scale, I don't think I show the weight much

Hey guys
Stats:
6'1
10% give or take

I have done 2 cycles in the past, one being a pre contest for my first show this past august, placed second weighing in at 195.

Looking to a mass cycle getting ready for next year show season

Looking at this:

wk1-12 Test E 750mg
wk1-12 EQ 600mg
wk1-6 Dbol 60mg day
wk1-12 arimidex .25 eod

pct clomid 100/100/50/50
nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I was considering deca but don't want to bloat up real bad and hear horror stories about sides.

how does this cycle look?

run the test 1 week longer than eq or deca , start pct 2 weeks after last test injection / 3 weeks after last eq or deca injection.imo run the adex i week after the test ends , maybe taper it down some. deca is superior for mass , imo run deca at 450-500 mg a week for a 1st run along with the test. deca sides are overrated on the internet imo.

So talked to fellow competitor friend, he said he likes to ad deca to test/eq even low dose
Would test/eq/deca at 750/600/250 or is deca that low pointless?

Back