Mass Extreme,Tren Extreme, Mass Tabs

B bOy CrAyOn

Learning the Ways
if you have used any of these pills could u please let me know how good they worked and what kinda gains you got off of them

anyone? comon let me know cuzz i dont wanna waste my money buying all this shit if you guys know it dont work or somthin

B bOy CrAyOn said:
i buy it from a local place that used to be a Max Muscle and now is their own company i guess...but i didnt know i could even find mass tabs for that cheap so i think ima just order them off the net now

i found them online tho here are some links to them

http://mysupplement-store.stores.yahoo.net/masstabsbyids.html
http://americell-labs.com/
Man you can try what you want but from past experences I wouldnt waste your money. If you want to stay natural there are much better ways than that. If not then take that money and get some real stuff.

firemandgs said:
Man you can try what you want but from past experences I wouldnt waste your money. If you want to stay natural there are much better ways than that. If not then take that money and get some real stuff.

what are some better ways then if im trying to stay for the most part all natural ?

I dont really wanna use injectable or any gear thats really hardcore for a couple more years because i had too many acne problems with it and i wanna learn a bit more... im also not really tryna gain too much more... im shooting for another 15 to 20 pounds only..

i was in the max muscle store the other day and there was a skinny guy there asking about thoes products. the guy that works there was selling him on the product (big suprise). he had nothing but great things to say about the tren at least. but honestly i have not ever seen a product live up to what its supposed to do that you buy over the counter, witht he exception of creatine. most would agree that dollar for dollar youre better off going with more food as opposed to anything in a pill. and food, mind you, is the most potent anabolic there is legally. save your money, most,if not all of the products on the market are pure crap. just read the lable, do a search, and you'll see- pure crap

Back