massive and sudden change in body com**********..????

Diferent machine for the last one yes. But it still a DEXA which should be considered gold standard right? Regardless of what machine it is??

Diferent machine for the last one yes. But it still a DEXA which should be considered gold standard right? Regardless of what machine it is??

I don't want to get too technical, but while they are both doing identical things, the machines use mathematical algorithms to actually tell you how much of each component you are comprised of. It's actually pretty common in diagnostics to have differing results - even if the software is only one version off.

I'd ask them if you can get a repeat evaluation at a highly discounted rate to verify. I just can't see that large of a change physiologically without there being something SERIOUSLY wrong.

I seriously hope its not hormonal... i dont want to beleive that this is acurate. that would be a 5% increse in body fat %. over 5 weeks of cutting. be pretty fucking horrible.

Can you post any before/after pics?

Like Schred said, you'd hardly fail to notice a composition change like that over 5 weeks in the mirror..

Also, have you had any bloodwork done recently? I'm not sure it's even possible to drop 23lbs of LBM in 5 weeks... unless you were completely starving yourself and seriously hypogonadal or something.

Back