massive success in cutting oils

I use superT for my test needs, its 450mg/ml and very strong. When cut with AS it dulls the pain after injection but its still prominent for near a week. This cycle I bought sterile cottonseed oil, extracted 5ml and baked it.
I cut the superT 50/50 and I get NO PAIN whatsoever now. I bleed less, I can inject very quickly if I wish to, the sites are NEVER sore. It doesn't even need to sit for very long in the syringe mixing.
I'm extremely glad I went this route, because after multiple cycles on superT I've always gotten massive pain in the injection sites, no matter how used to it they should be. I'd recomend looking into cutting your test or gear if anyone is having reoccurring pain that you wish to avoid.

I always aspirate, pull the skin away to move the hole, heat the gear before use.

so basically the test is now near a normal dose if u inject .5ml at a time with .5ml of ur oil... sounds good to me if it's helping with the pain bro

If your cutting it in half you might aswell go with 250mg/ml test and not have the hassle. But yes sterile oil helps.

Back