Masterbation!?

D

Durrah

someone please set it straight. does masterbation affect ur muscle growth? from once a week to everyday. whats the deal? does decrease ur hpta? ur hormone levels? everyone is saying something different...

Not really. There would be temporary changes but these would be quickly re-balanced by the body. It won't have an impact on muscle gains or anything like that at all.

Masterbation is good for you. I believe I read somewhere that it's good for your prostate too.

Gumbo

AngryMuscles said:
if done right, it hits the abs, lowback, glutes, thighs, forearms and grip strength.....really!!!

Hows that? Do you deadlift whilst jerking off?

yeah angry muscles doesnt know what hes talking about. anyways, i have heard its good for ur prostate when done once a week, but everyday? or every other day?

jerking off too often causes prostrate cancer.... no kidding, i've actually read that somewhere... pretty ridiculous huh? yep! jerking off too often will do nothing more than make you feel slightly drowsy.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...ve&db=PubMed&list_uids=12659241&dopt=Abstract
The results showed that ejaculation-caused variations were characterized by a peak on the 7th day of abstinence; and that the effective time of an ejaculation is 7 days minimum. These data are the first to document the phenomenon of the periodic change in serum testosterone level; the correlation between ejaculation and periodic change in the serum testosterone level, and the pattern and characteristics of the periodic change.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/...d&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=11760788&query_hl=2
In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males.

Slightly elevated testosterone - evolution found of that yep, high test makes for a horny man, and horny men fuck women. Women have kids and so the species stays alive.

Durrah said:
someone please set it straight. does masterbation affect ur muscle growth? from once a week to everyday. whats the deal? does decrease ur hpta? ur hormone levels? everyone is saying something different...

u spelled masturbation wrong

joshbeam1 said:
Neither does a gf that luvs u :p
as long as u don't wanna do it just after u got into an agruement w/her :D
I dont' get into it much w/mine, but then remember the rare occassions i did so kinda had to add 2 my last statement :O

Back