Masteron a really useful steroid or just a competition drug?

Masteron is a Really Useful Steroid.

As it Lowers SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), which binds to Free Test.
So by doing this, it Raises Free Test.

The more Free Test, the more you are able to Build Muscle.
And it works Synergistically with all other Steroids, so this is why it's so useful in a Stack........................ JP
P.S.
Not a Fan of Pre-Mixed Blends.
I prefer to by the Individual Hormones and draw them up separately into the same syringe.
This way, you know Exactly what you are getting.

true that, premixed blends can also cause havoc on your blood test levels as you wont know which compound is causing your sides.

Used to run mastering but unfortunately I ran so many things in that cycle I couldn’t tell or see any extra results or gains, by the way anyone remember the DEToak or greezypickle

How do you guys feel about Masteron? Its a steroid that you need to be at a lowerbody fat to really notice. But has any body studied or heard of masteron and fat burning? I know proper diet lowers bodyfat but masteron just seems like a steroid that should help lower body fat. Its used in all the RIP blends labs carry. The test,tren,mast blends. Anyone have more extensive research with it?
How do I feel, I prefer winny myself.

Masteron is a completely cosmetic, libido boosting, hair shedding, prostate enlarging, minimally anabolic compound. May slightly boost the effects of other compounds but why not just run more of the other compounds? Lol

Masteron is a completely cosmetic, libido boosting, hair shedding, prostate enlarging, minimally anabolic compound. May slightly boost the effects of other compounds but why not just run more of the other compounds? Lol

Diminishing returns would be the most obvious reason but I digress.

I'm always lean so basically next summer I the blast on about 200-300mg test, grab provirion and some winny to do a "cosmetic cycle" for summer since I cant lift!! Maximize what I got right? haha

Back