Masteron E Test C and Anavar

juice151

hey guys this will be my fourth cycle
in the past ive only done 3 test only cycles with some added orals (dbols tbols etc) thought id add on a second compound
weight 175
bf 10%
5 10 height
age 27
i always train for lean dry cut look and i heard masteron is good for that
Week 1 - 12 Masteron E 500mg ew/Test c 300mg week
Week 13-14 Test C 300mg ew
Week 9-14 Anavar 70mg ED
mon and thurs inj rotating delts and glutes

pct Clomid 100mg/75mg/75mg/50mg
nolva 40/40/20/20

What week should i start the pct?
reasons for running test c is ive done test e for the 3 cycles tought id try to C (even though test is test) and ive taken anvar before and ive gotten good results from it so thought itd go perfect with this stack

mate you need to eat more. you've done 3 cycles and aren't even 80kgs? are you trying to keep to a light-weight weight class for a sport?

test e and c are interchangeable so there's nothing to try, their half-lives are the same and as you said, test is test.

start PCT 3 weeks after your last test injection.

what AI are you running, how much and for how long?

If you are running this ccyle for 14 weeks why not start the var 2 weeks later and run it up to pct.

mate you need to eat more. you've done 3 cycles and aren't even 80kgs? are you trying to keep to a light-weight weight class for a sport?

test e and c are interchangeable so there's nothing to try, their half-lives are the same and as you said, test is test.

start PCT 3 weeks after your last test injection.

what AI are you running, how much and for how long?

ijust hit the treadmill hard i look 200 tho hahaha
oh ya forgot to mention AI i was going to run armidex .5 EOD for the full 14 weeks

what is your exact cycle and diet history?

cycle 1 Test e only 10 weeks 500mg
cycle 2 test e 10 weeks dbol week 1-4 40mg ed
cycle 3 test e 10 weeks tbols 60mg ED week 6-10

i usually aim for 3000 cals daily like i said before i do hit the treadmill hard

If you are running this ccyle for 14 weeks why not start the var 2 weeks later and run it up to pct.

so run the var on week 11? and take the pct and var at the same time? or just continue taking the var during the 2-3 week break and then start pct after last pill?

Back