masteron or winstrol

staybig said:
which one would you pick to do a cutting cycle with???

I'd use both!!!

My next cycle is going to consist of 75 mg's tren ED, 100mg winstrol ED, 100mg prop ED and 100mg masterone EOD.

BigSoda said:
masteron is over priced and overratted imo

I don't agree. It is much better at hardening than Winstrol (winny) will ever be and pissing your liver isn't a problem.
I've seen a 100mg/ml 20ml vial for $130. I guess it all depends on your cash flow but that aint all that bad.

do you think masteron is better than Winstrol (winny) for cutting and which one is the hardest on the hair line???

staybig said:
do you think masteron is better than Winstrol (winny) for cutting and which one is the hardest on the hair line???

Masteron is very hard on the hairline bro, but unfortunately for those who give a shit about their hair, it is probably a better drug for getting that "dense" look as well.

supra has masteron as of wednesday i beleive. I have mine now and started it today, decided to drop my tren. I am running it at 100mg eod with 100mg eod of prop and finishing up 700mg week eq in about 2 weeks. I have not used Winstrol (winny), because it does not seem worth it for all the sides it has. I have decided to cease all 17aa gear. Will never use it again with the exception of Anavar (var), if i can ever afford it.

jcp2 said:
supra has masteron as of wednesday i beleive. I have mine now and started it today, decided to drop my tren. I am running it at 100mg eod with 100mg eod of prop and finishing up 700mg week eq in about 2 weeks. I have not used Winstrol (winny), because it does not seem worth it for all the sides it has. I have decided to cease all 17aa gear. Will never use it again with the exception of Anavar (var), if i can ever afford it.

Thats the one that I see that's 100mg/ml..... Keep us updated bro.

Any news on a test result on it?

DANCER said:
Thats the one that I see that's 100mg/ml..... Keep us updated bro.

Any news on a test result on it?

I haven't heard anything as of now. I haven't had any contact in a few days though, i will ask. i will keep everyone updated on the results.

Back