• Winny

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Anavar

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Masteron

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
DocJ said:
In my experience, Winstrol (winny) is a love or hate drug. Some people swear by it (love) while others detest it (hate).

It seems that way with everything except test. I've only heard 2 two people who didn't like test in all of my time on the boards.

Ok this is what im looking at right now.
1 gram test per week
125mg tren ed
100mg Winstrol (winny) ed
clen
Id rather try the masteron or anavar instead of the Winstrol (winny) but its just so cheap.

I don't like tren above 500mg/wk. And it's quite sufficient for what it does. I wouldn't go that high on the Winstrol (winny) either. You'll fuck something up quickly at that dose. I'd just drop the Winstrol (winny) altogether. If you have Tren in there, it's a pretty worthless addition to a cycle. Everything that Winstrol (winny) is known for, Tren does better and with less sides. A gram of test and half a gram of Tren every week would be more than sufficient for you.

Last edited:
outlawtas2 said:
It seems that way with everything except test. I've only heard 2 two people who didn't like test in all of my time on the boards.

You better discount everyone who ever used steroids in Europe because they are all afraid of test.

LiftTillIDie said:
You better discount everyone who ever used steroids in Europe because they are all afraid of test.
That's because europeans are obsessed with the "Men's Health" look not actually cycling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to get huge.

I really like Winstrol (winny), and Anavar (var) is great for cutting, but otherwise I think its a little weak.

I have a buddy who is just finishing up a cycle with masteron and He was not too impressed with it, but i have no personal experience with it.

DocJ said:
That's because europeans are obsessed with the "Men's Health" look not actually cycling Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to get huge.

Makes sense. They are lovers not fighters. And by lovers I mean of other dudes.

LiftTillIDie said:
Agree with bleach. That's more gear than you need cracker.
Last cycle was Test 1 gram per week and Tren at 100mg ed along with insulin. Im basically running the same thing but upping the dose slightly on the tren and adding the Winstrol (winny). Perhaps only 50mg every day for the Winstrol (winny)? Either way i dont want to run just the tren and test alone. I had access to Primobolan but passed on it not only because of the price but IMO it doesnt seem like all that great of a drug.

What's wrong with test and tren by itself? How would the addition of Winstrol (winny) complete the cycle? Any effect associated with Winstrol (winny) is already accomplished by Tren and to a better extent with less dangerous sides. The addition is pretty worthless.

bleachcola said:
What's wrong with test and tren by itself? How would the addition of Winstrol (winny) complete the cycle? Any effect associated with Winstrol (winny) is already accomplished by Tren and to a better extent with less dangerous sides. The addition is pretty worthless.

People swear by the aesthetic effect of Winstrol (winny) but I don't think the sides are worth it with that much test and tren already in your system.

mranak said:
Drop the Winny.

Test+Tren.

Monitor the damn BP throughout your cycle.
I will admit that I do not monitor blood pressure. However my bloodwork showed high cholesterol and low blood pressure.

Back