Maybe Stopping Test E Cycle At Week 8?

MrNiiR

So I was contemplating stopping my Test E cycle at week 8 instead of 12 mainly because I noticed my hairline receding on my temples a lot. I love the gains but I'm not ready to lose my hair at this age. According to friends and family it doesn't look like it receded, but I know what it was like prior to starting and both sides are definitely receding. I'm in the middle of week 6 right now pinning 250mg Mon/Thurs(500mg/week). So far I gained 16lbs and I'm at a plateau right now. I'm gonna be pct the same as if I did the 12 week clomid 50/50/50/50 and nolva 40/40/20/20. I've also been using nizoral 1% every day but it doesn't seem like it's helping. Next cycle I planned for February which will be test e and tbol I will run finasteride along side with AAS at 1mg a day.

it'll only get worse when you stop too.. mine used to go pretty bad in pct...

it'll only get worse when you stop too.. mine used to go pretty bad in pct...

Would you recommend I stop at week 8 or just go through to 12? And how long would it take to recover at week 8 with my pct? I know it varies on genetics etc but say a rough estimate? Also would finasteride help next cycle and help throughout pct?

Last edited:
I'm sure it kicked in at week 4 cause I could get 225 on flat for 1 rep before I started and now in getting it for 6-8 reps easy. 90lb incline for 10 etc. I'm just nervous for my hair lol.

Its just starting to kick in at week 8!

The rogaine (regaine) was a useful addition as it supposedly works by preventing / blocking the test from the follicles. I had the same concerns with my temples as you.

Have a check on the link if you get chance. The guy was on cycle too.

Back