Measuring out Enanthate powder

NYCEE

Brewing.....
I am at a tossup of whether to order cyp or enan powder. I think cyp is much easier to measure out and less gets wasted during the conversion process, but i like enan better. Anyone have any tips how to easily measure out enanthate without wasting any (ie-sticking to the scale, tool used to put powder on scale, etc...) basically im looking for the easiest and cleanest way to scale it. Any tipe are greatly appreciated.

Mine comes bagged in 10g increments. I tare the scale with the same type of bag, then weigh it just to be sure. From there, I dump what I can if it's still solid, then add part of my BA/BB or whatever solvent your using, if using one. I warm the bag in my hands and squish it around, then dump the liquid into my mixing containers. Works good for me. A few drops of it get left behind, but what can ya do. I filter and bake everything so at that point I'm not too worried about sterility. Just make sure you keep track of how much solvent you used to get it out of the bag. You could even "rinse" the bag with some oil afterwards to get more out. Again, just keep track of the volumes you use.

Thanks for the help, but i will be getting 100 grams of it so i will have to scale it out. I was thinking i will use the mixing vial, then tare that, then put the powder in there to weigh it. It's just the enanthate is such a mess to handle, i was wondering if anyone has tips to make it easier. Maybe refridgerate or freeze it for a bit? Thanks again.

Hmm, ya cooling it down can help some. Your mixing vial idea is great, as long as it's not too heavy. Some scales get a bit innacurate as you get towards their upper limit.

I throw the bag in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt it, work it down to the bottom of the bag as much as possible to make it into the smallest portion of the bag. The freeze it like that. Once forzen break what you need and weigh the chunk.

Yea ive heard that the scales can be more inaccurate with heavier weight. I just scaled the vial i use for mixing and it weighs 50.7 grams, think that's too heavy? Thanks

Deadlift said:
I throw the bag in the microwave for 20 seconds to melt it, work it down to the bottom of the bag as much as possible to make it into the smallest portion of the bag. The freeze it like that. Once forzen break what you need and weigh the chunk.

This sounds like a good idea as well, can either the microwaving or the freezing be harmful to the hormone? Thanks

- Put a vial on the scale
- Tare the scale
(Scale should now read 0.0g)
- Add the powder

If you warm up the Enan, it should be easier to work with. Just cut a small hole in the bag and squeeze out as much as you need.

Cutting a small hole and squeezing it out seems like it will waste a lot, because that stuff sticks to everything. Im trying to find the best way to waste the least. Thanks for the replies.

get a graduated beaker. put it on the scales and zero scales. spoon in enan til you get to desired amount. add oil do desired total volume. heat it on a hot plate, stir, draw off and filter. you can stir it with the same spoon you spooned it out with. it will clean it off when the heat gets warm enough. also if you put enen in the fridge it will turn to what looks like soap so you can just break off pieces and add to beaker. make sure bag is flat before refrigerating. with the beaker it takes all the guess work out too. if you working with hormones that require solvent add hormone, solvent then fill to graduation desired with oil. after you heat it will expand some so take that into consideration. i tried to post a pic but heres the link instead.

http://www.pciscientific.com/pci/default.asp?pagemode=productlist&subcat_id=2803&cbid=1000

Last edited:
Thanks bro, i appreciate the help. You know where i can buy small graduated beakers in singles as opposed to the 12 packs you linked me to? Thanks again.

try searching the internet. I used to get mine at work when i was working for corporate america.

Last edited:
Back