Medical exam coming up any advice

garyr0011

hey guys

looking to run a cycle 6 or 8 weeks not sure what would be better cycle my cycle consists of test e200mg(1-8)a week with dbol week(1-4,40mg everyday) tren e (400mg1-8) now i have my medical coming up on the jan 20th and wondering if it would be a risk for me to start as could show several problems ie liver or cholesterol problems , it’s a basic medical test i am currently a contractor in afghanistan so would greatly help some feedback, diet is put in place with 3j’s network
thanks g

Last edited:
Test E and C are not really the best choices for 8 wk cycles. They take a while to peak amd are usually ran in the 12-16wk cycle type. Taking something like 4-6wks to peak. Also taking longer to go down causing a longer period between ending a cycle and starting PCT.

I think the experienced guy will recommend test p for 8wk cycles.

Agreed With Mycelium,
The choice to run test e or cyp isnt optimal on a 6-8 week cycle.
Prop would be a better choice as it is faster to get into your system. (and out )
I suggest either running prop for 8 weeks, or if you want to run test ena , make it at least 12 weeks.

ALSO- 200mg per week is NOT enough. All you would do is shut down your natural production, and replace it with exogenous test... it is not optimal again.

What are your stats? What is your goal? You re in damn good hands with 3J for the nutrition part.

About your medical test, i would not worry a bit about it, you re not going to get any significant fluctuation on a basic medical test

TRUST
*************not allowed***

Last edited by a moderator:
200mg wk test cyp had me at 1500ng/dL Total T and had me at double FreeT range.

Get AML to sponsor on here yo . . . .

so i have enough to run at 12 weeks but my only concern that i am worried about is that anything could be triggered during my medical with being on 400mg each of test and tren enanthate, how bad would my cholesterol be out of range etc i have the previous results from last year i’m just not sure if anything on the test would actually show that would cause me to fail if anybody could help on this part?? i have the actually sheet of what they test for in the medical exam for work if anybody is clued you with this sort of stuff would be greatly appreciated guys

I would wait for after your medical exam. Can you try to move the exam up sooner? The tren is likely to mess up your lipids. The last thing you want is for the doc to start ordering more blood work to try and figure out what's going on.

hey megatron

can i email you my blood work results and what they tested for last year? i have some screenshots of the paperwork! i’ve been told that it shouldn’t really effect my levels really it’s chloestrol is the one that they can fail me on it’s a mod14

thanks guys

Last edited:
so i have enough to run at 12 weeks but my only concern that i am worried about is that anything could be triggered during my medical with being on 400mg each of test and tren enanthate, how bad would my cholesterol be out of range etc i have the previous results from last year i***8217;m just not sure if anything on the test would actually show that would cause me to fail if anybody could help on this part?? i have the actually sheet of what they test for in the medical exam for work if anybody is clued you with this sort of stuff would be greatly appreciated guys

Cholesterol could be out of whack. For me personally it would be blood pressure and liver enzymes. I agree it would be better to wait until after your exam.

hey megatron

can i email you my blood work results and what they tested for last year? i have some screenshots of the paperwork! i’ve been told that it shouldn’t really effect my levels really it’s chloestrol is the one that they can fail me on it’s a mod14

thanks guys

Just post them up here in the thread for everyone to see. Take out your personal info.

i’ve decided to come off after being one week in my pre employment assessment is in 40 days so hopefully nothing is triggered but i’m going to do 6 weeks after on tren ace and test p 300mg of each a week! can i front load in that short cycle length?

okay so i started on monday this week with
100 mg tren enanthate 100mg test enanthate (monday and the thursday and 30mg dbol (mon up n til yesterday) i have now stopped since thursday with my test and tren my last pin was on thursday i have only pinned twice now they are moving my medical to early next week due to funding costs and i’m just worried my levels will be elevated ??! or will i be okay?

thanks again guys when needed

Log it out for us man. Tell us how you feel? appetite, erections amd sex amd everything else. Log it out for us man!!!!

200mg per week is not enough. All you would do is shut down your natural production, and replace it with exogenous test it is not optimal again.

Back