Mega First cycle 16weeks Newbie

zomzom

First cycle.
I inject deca Monday&Thursday, i inject sustanon tuesday&Friday.

Weeks 1 - 14 Deca2x200/ Proviron 50mg ED/ Sustanon 2x250mg
Week 15 - 16 Proviron 50mg ED/ Prop 150-400mg
PCT Nolva 20-40mg, Clomid 50mg (PCT five days after the last HCG injection).

On cycle protection Nolva 10/20mg & Letro 0.25-0.50mg EOD

Last edited:
I m in my third week.

I did two weeks with Deca400/ proviron50/75mg

I m now using Deca400/ Proviron25/50mg/ Sustanon500 for two weeks

Next week i will use Test E500/ Proviron25/50mg/ Deca400mg for 10weeks approximatively.

I used HCG the second, third and fourth week because i had like a shut down in my test production.

Yes :) That is my first cycle :)

I used HCG the second, third and fourth week because i had like a shut down in my test production.

This pretty much tells me you weren't ready for AAS.

Yes :) That is my first cycle :)

Horrible choice for a first cycle IMO, but hey at least you know what post cycle therapy (pct) is.

Before to begin to flame me, tell me what is bad that would me smarter thx you :)

I absolutely want to Use Deca, Proviron(to enhance the Test) and some Test for my Cycle.

A few questions.

1. What did you mean by this? What does "enhance" mean?

zomzom said:
Proviron(to enhance the Test)

2. Why did you decide to stack so many compounds for your first cycle? How will you differentiate between each compound's effects, both the positive and negative?

3. Any reason why you will switch from Sustanon to testosterone enanthate during the cycle?

1. Proviron improve the performance of steroids in particular the Testo.

2.I ve decided first to stack DECA/Proviron/TEST E because a test only cycle doesn t interest me and it has been proved that a cycle of Test with Deca decrease the side effects.
How do i differentiate the compound? Deca is not really pone to gyno by estrogens, however i know that a high level of estrogens can lead to a progesterone induced gyno.
TEST= will give me wellness, probably gyno, my libido will increase, i will have probably some DHT effects....
Deca= will shut me down hard, make me feel stronger....

3.I was actually thinking to do a Deca cycle like an elitfitness moderator did greatly with a gains of 15-20lbs in 8-10weeks.

I did three weeks with Deca at 400mg and i felt that my libido was not better than when i had started, i ve then asked to my source to give my some test, he only has Sust, i ve found another source and i am now waiting for the test E.

I want to do A BULKING CYCLE and very long cycle to be sure to gain a lot of mass, a professional competitor had adviced me for my first cycle to do TEST E/DECA/Dianabol or even TEST E/DECA/Anadrol. The problem was the sides. I felt safer doing my cycle.

Last edited:
zomzom said:
Before to begin to flame me, tell me what is bad that would me smarter thx you :)

I absolutely want to Use Deca, Proviron(to enhance the Test) and some Test for my Cycle.

It's always a smart idea to begin with a Test only cycle because you need to be able to tell what each compound is doing for you. If you get gyno how will you know what caused it, or what to take to stop it?

I was not flaming you, I did not recognize your "tone" so-to-say. (sometimes people from other countries/languages come across as youngsters or teenagers online due to the lack of knowledge of american slang.) No offence bro just trying to explain my reasoning.

it has been proved that a cycle of Test with Deca decrease the side effects.

I would like to see the research where it "proves" this. And what side effect are you talking about?

If u got the anabolics2002 or more from Willian LLewellyn u can read the deca profile; it will tell you that when using an androgen with deca it allow the androgen dosage to be kept lower than if used alone.

You are sadly mistaken if you think that deca wont or doesnt cause gyno. The progesterone induced gyno you can get from deca is the worst kind.

Also, for a first cycle way too much Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and way too long.

Good luck and when its over you will have learned something.

Last edited:
zomzom said:
1. Proviron improve the performance of steroids in particular the Testo.

I think Lil Jon said it best when he said; WHAT???

Where the hell do you get all this info from dude?

One compound only for your 1st cycle. It makes sense. I'm using two compounds but the second one is anavar. The 1st is TEST E. Aboot is 100% correct.

Back