Mega Help: Roids or Supplements

liberalkiller

Ok. I'm 5 ft 8 and weigh 165. I am in good shape and can lift alot, but I got chicken legs cause with my lower back probs I don't wrork em out. So, here's the deal. I want to gain 15 pounds of muscle and keep it. I have been working out more as of late and harder sessions and in 6 weeks have gained 3 lbs along with eating steak and a protein shake at ***ht. I was contemplating taking some nandrolone or androstenediol, but I want zero hair loss. Roid's are not what I want probably. Also, ph's are hard to find arne't they nowadays? I take Protein shakes and creatine for the past 6 weeks too. So my main question is...How do I get 15 lbs and keep it? Working out harder and using cardio sessions...is that what it will take, or do I need some help.

I take
Multivitamin
Creatine
Protein Shake
Some bs hgh booster and test booster
Zinc, mag, calcium pills
Soon to start Korean Ginseng to***ht on the chance it will work a bit.
Arginine pills. (L VERsion)
Glutamine pills and powder

Would take
Androstenediol 4 or 5 if hair loss was minimal and can keep gains
Same with nor's

So, what is all of your honest opinions...I think the Creatine and Glutamine are crap...and what about NOS? I hear some stuff about that...but my workouts nowadays consists of lots of reps, low to med weight, short breaks cause of my 3 degenerated lower back discs...my bench has dropped from 275 to 255 in six months since I started back rehab and this new back saving routine. (only using high weights when it won't put strain on lower back.)

Also, I'm 32 yrs old....I'm in shape all over upper body with big forearms, biceps, ok shoulders, chest is ok but I'd like it to blow out more, and I can trim up my stomach to see abs hopefully if i eat better, which I am now all day, not just half the day like I was doing...thanks! Please email me also your answers at diz007@aol.com

stay on supps, give it a few more months, if u see that u've max'ed out, can't get anymore bigger then try to think about roids
my 2 cents

I agree, Keep working the supplements as long as you can. Keep working on the diet and you may still see the results you want.

I think you kind of know the answer to your question already...You say that you don't really want to do roids, then don't. You keep mentioning 6 weeks. Just curious if you have either been only training for 6 weeks, or have only been taking supplements for 6 weeks. Either way give it some time naturally. If you have lower back problems and can't squat and deadlift, atleast to some standing hamstring curls and seated leg extensions so you don't have match stick legs. Creatine is not shit, especially some of the newer versions out. It has been proven to work in an ample amount of research studies. Glutamine also works when you time it right and take the right dosages, especially if you aren't eating properly you will gain from this.

Back