melano tan, injectable tan?

IBE and lion both have it.. quite a few guys on the ibe forum have tried it and love it. I personally just finished off my first bottle today and haven't noticed a damn thing. I only bought one bottle not knowing at least 2 is required (for a total of 20 mg) for most people, so I ordered another bottle the other day. I hope this second bottle makes me see some serious results or Ill be pissed about the 225 bucks I blew... I'll keep ya guys updated...

simpllyhuge said:
what kinda skin do you have? do you have freckles or birth marks?

Just normal white boy skin lol... I have dark brown hair, no freckles really anymore.. a few scattered birthmarks but nothing abnormal. I'm a type 3 on the Fitzpatrick scale for skin type.

deep glute, lets say i wanted to use a really small dose. how would i do that because the whole vial goes bad in 10 days? i have a crimper and shit if their is some way to seperate it.

did some more research today........the companies are laiming its effects should last a year....but it alone doest really tan you. Its more like an injectable accelerator, you tan quicker and burn less but without sun it wont do much...something but not much

yeah but it makes it possible for people who dont really tan, like me to get tan. ive seen some pics and their pretty impressive.

lion, how would i use a really small amount? i know they come in 10mg vials so if i was to use less than an mg a day, wouldnt it go bad? i have a crimper and vials if their is a way around this?

Back