Melanotan II and tan for life?

NewBorn01

Some people reported that even months/years after their use of MT2 , their skin was still dark/darker then before , does that happened to you?

It's a good side effect , at least for me , if that happen.

After M2 , Last tan I had was 2 months ago , and I am still dark.. Not as dark as at that time but still I noticed the difference..
Tanned for life :) I won't go that extreme .. Most unlikely I guess

Almost a decade ago, Melanotan changed my skin...the benefit being so dramatic for my sensitive skin...not once have I seen myself as challenged in the pigment dept since (1-2 vials annually does the trick to maintain my color).

Vett Brian and I were talking about you just the other day. I here business is good for you these days. you should drop in more often. I've been a fan for this product for 10 years.

Thumbs up for MTII, i use it on my wife as she has Rosacea. Even without sun exposure, she is a lot less red, especially after a workout. As she tans faster, her skin is more protected.

I used MTII starting last May until This past October. Loading dose in the beginning and small maint dose throughout once a week. I can still see a faint tan line on my thighs from the 2x I hit the tanning bed 9 months ago. I have maintained more color all winter without any sun or MTII. It is fading but very slowly.

Back