Merry Christmas to one and all

bigben66

Wishing everyone at 'Ology a very merry Christmas!

Hope you get to spend fun and laughter with loved ones - eat, drink and be merry!

Enjoy those turkey gains!

Have a great time!

BigBen

Merry Christmas everyone! I get to spend my day at work... But, I can't complain. I'm blessed to have a good job.

Thank you my Big British Benjamin Bloody -----rd !

My hat s off and I d shake your hand only if u promised not to hurt me !

T

I love ALL you Royal s and your Commonwealth brethren. U all have a way of , not insulting but testing one s mettle in a subtle yet undeniably testy way that took some getting used to when I first was attached to some Brits, Kiwi s and Aussie s.

I was in Auckland in a pub choking down a Gunneis (?) Stout, liquid potatoe when the bar keep said/asked if I was an American ?

Yup

Whatcha think about that Bloody Bush starting ANOTHER war in Iraq ? (it got quiet as he was loud as a diesel in church. Everyone, all 8 other patrons looked to me for a comeback)

I think iffin you all do not get on board we oughtta bomb YOU next. (I KNEW THIS WOULD EITHER FLY LIKE AN AEROPLANE OR A LEAD LEPPELIN..crash and burn)

He roared w laughter and I was promptly drank under the table over the course of 2 hour s by some Aussie rule s football types..

New gf came off some b4 boarding her flight to some foreign land called Utah..near some place called Nebraska...same thing.. ????

That count ?

Back