Message to all of the Deca haters out there...

I write much too long posts and I know, however I do try to break it up. I have said I would stop the long posts but can't seem to do it.

I know I learned many years ago writing Corporate memos to keep it to 1/2 page or less if you want the staff to read it never the less understand. But WTF do I do now :rant: ??? Easy ... 9er

Staunched, I accept your apology. Who am I but the original fvck up not to accept. I can say been there done that.

So we learn as this forum is all about helping learning , and ah haaa a lil bragging :dance2:

Also, this isnt a reason to go out an run deca only for a first cycle. I still think test only for a first is the way. in all honesty if anyone wants to run a deca only cycle make sure it's not your first otherwise go for it.

I do not agree. so what if you "can" take deca alone, its not smart. its not just about "deca dick" either, when using deca or other aas (specially deca) you cause shutdown in your own production of test, thats not healthy. as in not using test with deca is not healthy because your body is left without much/any test for normal functions, and test is involved in much more than just libido and muscle.
its just not a smart thing to do, you should atleast use a hrt type test base with deca.

and this is coming from a guy thats done deca only, and im still saying its a bad idea, specially longterm.

As juiced porkchop mentioned above you will bottom out you natural testosterone on deca only cycles. Testosterone is why you're a man and there are endless reasons why we need it. There is also reasons why deca is prescribed too to many people. Even 100mg a week of testosterone will leave your body in what it normally should be. Testosterone is good remember that lol

Its all fun and games until your dick stops working and resort to homosexuality because your lonely and want to feel loved cuz no chick wants a guy with perma deca dick

Its all fun and games until your dick stops working and resort to homosexuality because your lonely and want to feel loved cuz no chick wants a guy with perma deca dick

alot of homos wouldn't want anything to do with guy with perma deca dick either, unless hes a bottom. :whipping:

Whatever works for this guy, for now, cool, but I'm gonna stick with what I've learned and run test with my deca, and prami, i am deathly afraid of losing my awesome boners haha

Nothing worst than a girlfriend that aint talking to you because she cant play with mr. Wanky

I do not agree. so what if you "can" take deca alone, its not smart. its not just about "deca dick" either, when using deca or other aas (specially deca) you cause shutdown in your own production of test, thats not healthy. as in not using test with deca is not healthy because your body is left without much/any test for normal functions, and test is involved in much more than just libido and muscle.
its just not a smart thing to do, you should atleast use a hrt type test base with deca.

and this is coming from a guy thats done deca only, and im still saying its a bad idea, specially longterm.

I do agree with you there, from a health and biological point of view you do need test, and running no test or even hCG for a test base (what I may even do for both a little Test and I like hCG if on at a low dose to keep the nuts plump and still working), I know Test and it being the main source of estrogen that it functions are as the major male sex hormone and not having it in there has the potential to cause various issues.

I agree again, not the smartest, not for everyone (well established this all fellas, can we let it go please I realise I was smashed when posting, have apolgise for being an asshole where it wasn't warranted and am here to learn, contribute and have a few laughs just like back when I was a regular, so please fellas again, enough messing around let's be real).

Hahaha you make me laugh bro, you make a good point but I don't cop this issue!

Whatever works for this guy, for now, cool, but I'm gonna stick with what I've learned and run test with my deca, and prami, i am deathly afraid of losing my awesome boners haha

Pretty much, whatever works for YOU in the end. However, as we can all say the general consensus and experience with Deca only, is quite unconventional, not the smartest or ideal and does't work well for most guys!

In saying all this, I never planned on running the Deca longer than 10 weeks alone (the TRT dose of test was going to be added in, it's sumemr here, Deca only without Test gives me a unique look that Test simply doesn't match. Again, different strokes for different folks and yes my missus is stroking away on mine like never before because everyone is worried and concerned it isn't).

^ hey staunched, bro we were all just really looking out for your dick. we were all really concerned about it man ;) good to hear the misses is getting a good yank on it still

^ hey staunched, bro we were all just really looking out for your dick. we were all really concerned about it man ;) good to hear the misses is getting a good yank on it still

I know bro, were all here to help each other out after all... Never start a thread while under the influence, lesson learnt haha. But yeah, I'm not saying everyone drop your shit and just run nandro only lol! Just saying, I love it and it works for me... Maybe after 10 weeks it will catch up to me, last time I ran it alone was for 10 weeks then I added in test again, and before that was 8 weeks I remember both no dramas with the pecker, but yeah mabe if I went logner for 10 eventually my shit would stop working, but I don't plan on doing it anyway, no need to experiment doing that but it's possible that could happen.

BTW my new doc is keen and curious to see my bloods on Deca only, he's well-educated on AAS luckily, wasn't surprised when I said Deca only in a couple weeks time, when I have told him I've ran Tren alone as well (ehh, can be done, I do prefer it with a TRT dose of test tho). Will post up how things look

Deca dick will rise to fruition once the nandrolone levels are high enough. Or maybe the 'deca' you have is actually something else.

Or you could be the only one on earth that defies chemistry when it comes to maintaining sufficient wood without any testosterone

I know bro, were all here to help each other out after all... Never start a thread while under the influence, lesson learnt haha. But yeah, I'm not saying everyone drop your shit and just run nandro only lol! Just saying, I love it and it works for me... Maybe after 10 weeks it will catch up to me, last time I ran it alone was for 10 weeks then I added in test again, and before that was 8 weeks I remember both no dramas with the pecker, but yeah mabe if I went logner for 10 eventually my shit would stop working, but I don't plan on doing it anyway, no need to experiment doing that but it's possible that could happen.

BTW my new doc is keen and curious to see my bloods on Deca only, he's well-educated on AAS luckily, wasn't surprised when I said Deca only in a couple weeks time, when I have told him I've ran Tren alone as well (ehh, can be done, I do prefer it with a TRT dose of test tho). Will post up how things look
Deca shows up on most hormone panels positive for testosterone unless you go with the lc/lcms route doesn't it?

I ve held back both to see who and how bad the abuse got from you and to see how me Aussie friend defended hisself.

Calling somewhat out on a different approach is fine but to get personal and be abusive and get personal with words like retarded stupid dumbass is juvenile unnecessary and u all may have noticed I can t tell my 10 year old to address other s in the manner in which he wishe s to be addressed so I ll ask u all to , like me -----emulate lil T.
He tell s me I cuss to much to so please refrain from down right abusive slanderous cuz it belie s both fk n ignorance insecurity and seize an opportunity to be a g d internet tough wad reek s of an inability to be contructively if critically beneficial to someone whose success maybe a unorthodox anomaly to others but who give s less than f k n 2 shit s than I about what people think. lol (luv this place )

I m jkg guy s.
"Can t we all get along." Rodney King--fleeing felon who rewarded w million s only to gop back under a g d dam, bridge crack pipe in hand...and back in jail . Some animal s prefer the zoo....

I salute the OP !!!!!!!!
( sorry lil T )

Last edited:
Back