Michael Smith is on CRACK!!! Grossman SB MVP?

Did you read the article? Its really facetious. Hes saying rex for mvp cause he helped peyton win the SB.

Yeah, thats equally as ridiculous as saying he is the MVP (seriously). The Bears were out coached and out played as it was.

Hey, Michael Smith is awesome. Ever see him whip ass on "Around the Horn"? Guy knows his sports, especially football.

YanksWS96 said:
Hey, Michael Smith is awesome. Ever see him whip ass on "Around the Horn"? Guy knows his sports, especially football.

Agree. He's one of the more intelligent analysts around. He's the complete opposite of that blow hard Stephen A. Smith. I can't stand that dude...

HeHateMe said:
Agree. He's one of the more intelligent analysts around. He's the complete opposite of that blow hard Stephen A. Smith. I can't stand that dude...

I think Stephen A. is only on there because hes so stupid i think people watch him because of how dumb he is.

skarhead1 said:
I think Stephen A. is only on there because hes so stupid i think people watch him because of how dumb he is.

You're probably right. Living near Philly, I've had to listen to that moron for what seems an eternity as he writes for the Philadelphia Inquirer.

I can't stand Michael Irvin as an analyst either. ESPN did the right thing in axing him...

Back