Mid cycle bloods..where are you Megatron :)

Fullgoldcrown

Just got my mid cycle bloods back.
600 mg test e a week.
500 iu hcg a week.
25 mg exemestane ED.
total testosterone 4,111.2 (348.0-1197.0 ng/dL)
free testosterone >48 (9.3-23.5 pg/mL)
LH <0.2 (1.7 - 8.6 mIU/mL)
FSH <0.2 ( 1.5-12.4 mIU/mL)
Estradiol (regular) 33.1 (7.6-42.6 pg/mL)

while on dbol I was taking 25mg exemestane. I continued that for 2 weeks after stopping dbol and got bloods. At 33.1 my regular estradiol test would be about 13-23 sensitive correct? the day after my blood test I started taking only 12.5 mg exemestane ed and having been a week I already feel better.

In the two weeks off dbol I haven't noticed many gains, would that be because my estradiol was at a sensitive range of 13-23?

Correct, e2 would be about 13-23pg/ml on a sensitive assay.

I'm not sure what your asking... the only "gains" e2 brings about in the short term is water. You should have dropped some weight coming off the dbol (water,) but if your eating enough it should start climbing again slowly. If it's not, then up your calories.

I'm working with 3J on calories. I 've been told that you need a certain amount of estrogen to maintain androgen cell receptors, which interact with testosterone to produce anabolic effects in muscle. I however do not know the range for.estrogen that would be considered TOO LOW to result in hypertrophy.

I'm working with 3J on calories. I 've been told that you need a certain amount of estrogen to maintain androgen cell receptors, which interact with testosterone to produce anabolic effects in muscle. I however do not know the range for.estrogen that would be considered TOO LOW to result in hypertrophy.

I have no doubt he will sort you out then :)

Estrogen DOES help with building muscle, but TT is the main factor. At 4000ng/dl I do not think you need to worry about 10-20 pg/ml of extra e2.

This should explain things better: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...9-estrogen-forgotten-key-building-muscle.html

Back