Might self prescribe TRT. Baseline levels in post

boobiesinmygrill

As the title says, Just don't feel like I used too. No libido, no desire to workout, shit's just going downhill. Think it has to do with my test levels?

My current lab report didn't have free test but my previous one it listed and it's low. Let me know what you guys think..

I'm thinking:

175mg test-e spittin up into 2 shots a week.
500iu hcg taken 2 shots a week. same days as test shots
1mg Arimidex taken same day as shots. .5 each dose

so 175test e, 500iu hcg, 1mg AI a week. Adjust AI as needed as I go. Try and give blood every few months as needed.View attachment 564529

Last edited:
I do find it interesting that cholesterol (chief ingredient in testosterone) is high with such abysmal LH values. I wouldn't self treat, a script is priceless as it gives you rights due to it being a prescribed medication.

What has your doc said? You're clearly secondary hypogonadal. They hemming and hawing because you're in range with the sick and dying?

It's the VA and they just say you're low but within range so that I'm fine. Speaking with a TRT guy from this site, YouthRX he says it'd be best to be around 1000 and have good vitals. So that's where I'm at. I figure I can do the doses I said, get bloods and just adjust things as I go.

My libido is gone, no drive anymore and I just don't feel like I used to.

It's the VA and they just say you're low but within range so that I'm fine. Speaking with a TRT guy from this site, YouthRX he says it'd be best to be around 1000 and have good vitals. So that's where I'm at. I figure I can do the doses I said, get bloods and just adjust things as I go.

My libido is gone, no drive anymore and I just don't feel like I used to.

Get a second opinion. I don't remember how the VA works, but you DO have a medical condition going on. Alternatively, you could try a restart first, with SERMs.

Back