mini cycles

BIGGEM

I have a friend who is a chemistry major and he really believes in mini 5 to 6 week cycles with fast acting gear. He says it won't shut your system down as much and most people gain most of there size within 5 to 6 weeks. I was thinking of doing a tren/test suspension and oil based winstrol mini cycle. What do you guys think?

I was in the midst of running a "2 on 4 off" routine, but I wasn't seeing the gains I wanted and most of all I enjoy stretching out my cycles for longer periods of time. I'll probably start running short cycles in Sept. when I go abroad for four months, but until then I'm sticking to 10-12 weekers. Never the less, I think it would be helpful, and a learning experience for you if you try the short cycle out and report back your results.

roller coaster im a newb and just wondering how long it usually takes to 100% come back froa tweve weeker, i know every one is prob different but what about u, and how bad is the feeling?

5 or 6 weeks is a lot different than 2 weeks/4 off.

To me 8 weeks is a short cycle though, relatively speaking. It could work, I suppose you will find out.

3 week Prop/Anavar cycle

So as some of you knew, I tried the 3 weeks cycle idea recently. With some advices from Nelson Montana and others I decided to do this:

Week 1 Test prop 100mg ED and anavar BTG 30 mg ED

Week 2 Test prop 100mg ED and Anavar (paperVar) 20 mg ED

Week 3 Test prop 50mg ED and anavar (papervar) 10 mg ED and some Fat burners NHF RipperXP (mild fat burner).

No anti-Es even if I had some Femara with me.

Ran R-ALA at 600 mg ED, with milk thistle. Also Flax seed oil a lot.

Creatine at 20 g for 3 weeks then 10 g post cycle.

Post cycle: No clomids. Just Maca.

Had my blood checked and according to my doc (he knows I'm juicing), everything is fine, back to normal.

Sides: Well my BP slightly increased but things went back to normal soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diet: Basically 4000 calories, 250-350g of protein, carbs less than 100g. 50% of my protein intake came from "real food" (tuna, salmon and chicken mostly) and 50% from shakes/protein bars.

Training: 6 days a week. I was off on sundays only. every body part was hit twice a week.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Started at 210 lbs, 8% bf (6'). And now I'm at 216 lbs, stuck at 8%BF. Strenght obviously increased. I would guess a good 20% DUring week 3 I reached 219 lbs.

Now for those wondering about PaperVar, I must say it works. I wanted to run BTG first and then paper so I could tell the difference. Well I couldn't. I guess paper is a bit overdosed so it must explain why.

I used to run heavier cycles (this was actually my 5th cycle I think) but since I tried this one I dont see any benefits being on for a longer period.

Credit to be given to manny78 from Elite

Hmm interesting...i would like to see what some of the Mods and other profs have to say about this!!

Here's a very good read. Sit down, grab a protein shake, and learn a lot:

http://forum.anabolicextreme.com/viewtopic.php?t=130&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

...not saying I agree or disagee (although I definetly agree on some parts like femara and est control).. just a lot of good info and another look at the way we think of cycling. That said, my first cycle will be sust/deca 10wk. Most all the vets I know like seem to agree that quick, easy gains are often easily lost afterwards... and besides, everyone agrees first cycle = best cycle, so there's no way I'm gonna run a learning experiment with it.

Short cycles are good for those who already have a little cycle "history". It wont be worth your money as a first cycle ever. Also 5-6 weeks is NOT a short cycle. The HPTA will already be touched enough to justify a clomid and/or novaldex therapy and some sides may show up too (High BP, hair loss, acne). The goal of a short cycle is to avoid sides and if possible, clomids. Same with anti-Es.

If it's your first cycle, then do the classic 8-10 weeks with clomids after and take benefit of it.

JohnnyB said:
How much time off with these cycles?

Welcome to S'ology Bro

JohnnyB

With a 3 week cycle, I'd say 5-6 weeks. My levels were back to normal 5 weeks after. I didnt try another one but technically I could.

im about to start a 4 wk cycle of: sus(all 4 wks) and winny(wks 2-4). ive done abt 6 cycles in all now, all of them were between 6-8 wks and i had gd gains off them all.

ill keep u posted on wat happens.

webbo said:
im about to start a 4 wk cycle of: sus(all 4 wks) and winny(wks 2-4). ive done abt 6 cycles in all now, all of them were between 6-8 wks and i had gd gains off them all.

webbo, why are you only doing 4 weeks of Sus? Since its a long acting ester it would be best to run it in a 8-10 week cycle. Also if you decide to go forward with it, I would wait to begin the Winstrol (winny) after your last shot of Sus allowing you to jump onto your clomid therapy 2-3 days after your last dose of Winstrol (winny), run it for atleast 4-6 weeks after you Sus.

If you have done something similar to what you have posted above I would like to hear your results though! :)

i avnt eva done sus b4 and so nxt time depending on what happens, i will prob do it as u reccommended, 8-10 wks.
the reason im doin Winstrol (winny) so close 2 the sus is because in 5 wks time im goin on holiday for 3 wks(turkey) and i dont want 2 take nething over wif me.

wif one of my other cycles, ive done dbol (5 tabs x 5mg/day) and viromone (100mg x 2/wk) for 7 wks and then Winstrol (winny) ( x3/wk) for wks 7-10.
so as u can see i avnt done a short cycle b4, as i said ill keep u posted.

webbo said:

Bro it takes about 6 week for the blood concentration to peak, so at 4 weeks you really won't get the full benefits. You could go 6-8 then use the Winstrol (winny), starting the last week of the sus and 3 weeks passed the last week of sus. Then start post cycle therapy (pct) the next day after last Winstrol (winny) administration. I'd like to hear how it turns out which ever way you do it.

JohnnyB

Back