Missed Injection

I've been taking Sustanon 250 for about 8.5 weeks. When I started, I only bought half of the needed amount 'cause it's friggin expensive. I went back to get the other half today, but I wasn't able to get any. I should be able to get more on Friday, but I was supposed to have an injection yesterday.

My question is, what should I do once I get it. Should I double up to make up for the missed dose?

Thanks in advance.

if you cant afford the whole cycle you cant afford to eat right....

have everything on hand BEFORE starting the cycle (that means AI's and PCT TOO!) or dont do it at all.

how old are you?

if you cant afford the whole cycle you cant afford to eat right....

have everything on hand BEFORE starting the cycle (that means AI's and post cycle therapy (pct) TOO!) or dont do it at all.

how old are you?

I know that would have been ideal, but this is the situation I'm in now. A friend told me I should double up when I get the rest, so it should be all good.

And I'm 28.

I dont think doubling up will help the missed injection at all i would think stick with the intended regular dose and maintain that would be better...

No need to double up, just maintain your current dosage.

Where are you from ? I'm from Oz, if we can afford to buy full cycles and supporting meds at the ABSURD prices they are here i struggle to believe that people elsewhere can't.

Back