Mission Fat-loss Impossible

Chaos6060

I have been trying to lose this extra fat since I stopped playing college football in 2008 (300lbs) Its been a long journey but I believe I am almost there, I am currently at 188 trying to get down to 170 or until my abs come thru (first time lol). This is so frustrating and I am at a loss. Last year I did two 12 week diet plans with shelby starnes and we got down to 180 but it turns out my hormones tanked along the way and in the last couple weeks i was loosing muscle and no fat loss even in keto.

I had to take some time off during the holidays to let my hormones return to normal ( t lvls lowest at 89L lol---T3 was at 1.6) Since about Dec 15th I am on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with 1500 mcgs a week of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and 2grains of dessi thy a day. I have also been a big clenbuterol user thru all of this and still it makes little difference. I believe have done the work and my diet is on par ( very close to shleby's but with a little deviations) yet few progress.

Im am up to 90 mins of fasted morning cardio-plus 20 mins on lift days(4x per week) on 2200 kcals a day. 300g protien, 60 carbs, 3g fishoils every meal, GLA/CLA at night. Started carb cycling and now am on all low days except for one med day every sat. I also am using clen lol I think I have to most stubborn body ever. I just ordere some HGH farg 176.191/ghrp-6 to try and I hope it works. I want to hold off on doing keto till I have no other option. NE advice? I am currently around 188 with a bf of 14 (est.), shooting for 170 or until my abs come thru.

I was wondering if anybody has any advice or something new I could try... I have put to much time, money and blood in and I will not stop until I am satisfied. NE help or ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanx

Back