Mixing 3 different orals create any synergy ?

SO i know they are all very liver toxic , but i have some dbol , anavar and winstrol . I have enough to run them all at significant doses for say 30 days each . Would there be a synergy or added benefot to throwing them all in at once in the beginiing of my tren cycle ?

Don't do it brother. My liver is having sympathy pains just thinking about it. Besides dbol sucks. You lose that muscle fullness a couple days after you finish your run.

Paul

OP --bro

They ll syner gesticaly turn ur liver into Styrofoam left in salt water---Read Andreas Muenster autopsy

Guy s 49 er s a record holding P Lifter who benches near 5oo squat s in the deads in 600 s soon 700 s.

He s the real deal.

OP --bro

They ll syner gesticaly turn ur liver into Styrofoam left in salt water---Read Andreas Muenster autopsy

Guy s 49 er s a record holding P Lifter who benches near 5oo squat s in the deads in 600 s soon 700 s.

He s the real deal.

Thank you and with all due respect they dont talk about all the narcotics these guys pump in their bodies drug abise is huge in the bodybuilding and powerlifting world

Solider...
I have used var and tbol and experience lethargy and it was counter productive in the gym. Once I stopped taking whatever oral I was on I felt like a new man.
Now I'm on dbol first time and 2 weeks in I'm starting to notice same issues but at least I blew up alot quicker. But I feel maybe one more week is all I can handle.
Orals suck for me .
Strange cause I did use Hella drol back a few years ago and I felt great and it worked well....it converted to tbol. But if I take even 50mg tbol I get all shitty feeling.

Ya no doubt orals dont feel good but if you are smart about it and healthy you can get amazing results and no damge that wont return back to normal

People get misinformed and think steroids killed alot of famous athletes but truth is most top level guys either live the party lifestyle or get addicted to pain killers because they are forced to perform injured or not. Its the drugs and diererics that have destroyed peoples health.

Solider...
I have used var and tbol and experience lethargy and it was counter productive in the gym. Once I stopped taking whatever oral I was on I felt like a new man.
Now I'm on dbol first time and 2 weeks in I'm starting to notice same issues but at least I blew up alot quicker. But I feel maybe one more week is all I can handle.
Orals suck for me .
Strange cause I did use Hella drol back a few years ago and I felt great and it worked well....it converted to tbol. But if I take even 50mg tbol I get all shitty feeling.

Funny u say. I remember the first time I used dbol. It was great...overall good sense of well-being while on it. Now, not so much, at all. I got hella potent dbol too. Maybe it's too strong...hell if I know. Doesn't matter, its sitting in stash pile now:). Thanks for your input bro!!

Oh yeah, if in a couple days I start to feeling "normal" again(whatever the fuck that is, lol) I'll prolly start back on var 40mgs/ day just to see if that works better for me. Up it as needed. I got all this var on a hella good deal n hate to leave it sitting. Follow?
Got KP 20MG/pill. Nice!!

Well just started feeling ok over the last 24hrs...I had a hella flu or something. Anyways back to the topic at hand, I'm gonna add var again. Cruising on trt dose test now and want to see if this helps me tighten up a bit. I was going to go with 40MG but after more research prolly go at least 80. Thougjts

Yes that's what I always do. I want to start at 40 and then read up and do 80 or 100....feel like doo doo and have to stop..lol.
You can either start at 40 and work it up or start at 80 and if you start feeling too much sides you can lower it. But who knows if you will feel better soon enough?
My worthless opinion...start at 40.

Lol! I completely get it my friend. Thank you for your input Anzel. It's like you want to be conservative, play it safe, but then you feel like your wasting your gear going less than 80 or 100..as so much research suggests.

Back