Mixing HGH with Distilled water

3dwin

hey guys

I have 4iu hgh vials.
If i pin 2iu's today and leave the other 2iu's in the vial for tomorrow does it lose potency?

Don't use distilled water. Water is actually a very strong solvent and chemical compound, it hates not having dissolved salts in it, so when you put it into your body it will suck out anything it can get - sodium, calcium, magensium, etc. That's why you shouldn't drink it. In large quantities it will strip you of salts and can fuck up your bones & teeth.

Get some sodium chloride or BAC water made for injections, it is cheap and easily available. And yes you can leave it a day or longer reconstituted, refrigerate it.

Don't use distilled water. Water is actually a very strong solvent and chemical compound, it hates not having dissolved salts in it, so when you put it into your body it will suck out anything it can get - sodium, calcium, magensium, etc. That's why you shouldn't drink it. In large quantities it will strip you of salts and can fuck up your bones & teeth.

Get some sodium chloride or BAC water made for injections, it is cheap and easily available. And yes you can leave it a day or longer reconstituted, refrigerate it.

wait so your saying we should not drink water then? I drink at least 2 gallons of water per day. never heard anyone say not to drink water.

Last edited:

Thank you tankmanbob
My hgh vials come with distilled water (i have no idea why they put distilled water inside the package) and it's really hard to find BAC water here .
but i'll get some sodium chloride .

Hey jp
unfortunately they don't ship to my country ( i live in ME :flamingma )

You should be able to find it at a Pharmacy in your Country.
All Pharmacies in the U.S. carry it, it's quite common.................................. JP
P.S.
And you shouldn't need a Prescription for it.
If they ask, tell them you have a Bad Wound on your Leg, and you are using it to Wash the Wound.
Or tell them you have Bad Sinuses and you are using it to Flush your Sinuses out.

Last edited:
Back