Mixing peps in one slin pin and timings of each

dazzamancslad

OldSchoolLifter's Peptide & Anabolic Assault

I've read this post and think its a fantastic thread on pep's.

Am I correct in thinking that you can mix GHRP-2 and Mod GRF in the same slin pin??? but cannot mix IGF

I am currently using HGH and now wish to include GHRP2 and Mod GRF and then IGF1LR3.

I want to use GHRP2 and Mod GRF 2 x per day and once for IGF.

I want to keep on my current HGH, do I inject this 20 mins after GHRP2 and ModGRF ?

I go to the gym before work in the mornings so my routine is HGH then wait 20 mins fasted before breakfast then hit the gym.

How can I fit in GHRP and Mod GRF and IGF.
Would I need to:-

Wake up fasted
Take GHRP and Mod GRF
Wait 20 mins to take IGF
Wait 20 mins before HGH????

I will be starving by this time and would need to get up at about 5am to hit the gym in good time for work.

Looking for a simple method to my mind racing on how I do this.

Cheers

Yes you can mix Both GHRP and GHRH in the same syringe I would play it out like so, since you are running GH

Pin your GHRP and GHRH 15 min later pin you HGH, then 40 Min Later pin LR3

The end result will be a higher pulse because of the added GH, and by time GH is peaking Now LR3 is introduced created an environment perfect to shuttle nutrients to the muscles.

Glad you liked my write up

Fasted

Do I have to take everything empty stomach?

could I also get away with doing the IGF before working out? as I'm not to keen on doing injections in the Gym loos.

Cheers

i know its not a sponsored site but u should check out basskilleronline.com
it answered alot of my questions on peptides and aas also has a sweet email list wich made me realize why i never received 2 of the 3 pakages i orderd and the 3rd got burned at customs
and areas of subq and im injections also what pain is good and when to worry

Back