MK 677 into alcohol solution ?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
So most people seem to cap their MK but I’ve got some clumping in my powder and I wouldn’t be confident the dosage would be very accurate. I’ve heard MK is water solvable so can I just mix this with 40 proof vodka as I do with a few other ******** and decant into a dropper bottle for admistering ?

Thanks

I don't have any experience with MK 677, but based on the information here: https://[COLOR="#FF0000"]www.******...is approximately 10 mg/ml". Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
So does that mean I can dissolve up to 10mg/ml in vodka, the link doesn’t work so couldn’t read that article.

Thanks for reply

So does that mean I can dissolve up to 10mg/ml in vodka, the link doesn’t work so couldn’t read that article.

Thanks for reply

Vodka is usually 40% ethanol.
Try getting everclear or something with higher ethanol concentration.

Thanks for reply

So would I dissolve it first in Everclear at 10mg ml , could I then just pippet this into my mouth or would I need to water it down first ?

Check the proof on the Everclear. It isn't the same state to state.

Regular rock salt for a water softener can be used to "dry" alcohol but I have forgot the amount of salt/water absorbed.

190 Proof Grain Alcohol is what you want to use.
But it's Not Legal in all states.

You can use 151 Bacardi in it's place

39 Ml of Everclear or Bacardi 151 + 1 Gram of MK-677 will yield 40 ML of 25 Mg/Ml.................. JP

Food grade alcohol for tinctures and essential oils can be found easily enough.

Try ^^^^ratio. If it didn't dissolve, slowly add more booze. Keeping track of it!! Keeping track of what's used will ensure you will know the mg/mL of the final product.

So I finally got round to doing this, I didn’t manage to purchase any everclear, all I had was 40 proof vodka, I heated this up to about 50 degrees in the microwave and added in the mk677 at 12.5mg/ml and it instantly dissolved to a completely clear solution ...so I guess now I’m confused is that possible ? Everything else from my powder supplier has been good but the way it instantly dissolved has me confused ...anyone shed any light on this ?

Thanks

Back